• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Have you ever regretted selling your cat?

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Well, that was a close one for me.....

I had convinced myself back in August that the cat needed a new home for a variety of non cat related reasons. I put it off till just last week and placed the ad.

I seriously have been stressed ever since. Lots of back n forth discussions with the other half and a few great friends etc....

I've been communicating with multiple prospective buyers and found myself explaining and remembering all the great things about why I have it in the first place.

I travelled home from Denver today and went out to the shop to get it ready for showing in the a.m. After about 20 minutes of basking in the orange glow, I came to the realization that selling it is out of the question. Can't do it. This Tucker is not going anywhere and if I'm only able to use it a couple times a season, so be it.

Happy Snowcatting.... See ya on the hill!

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I know I miss it. I still have regrets about selling my snowmobile. And not being able to run a snowcat anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And AJ takes another sip of the orange KoolAid. Glad you got it straight in your head. It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to go in the snow.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Whew ! that was a close one.... Almost thought we were going to loose you to the dark side. I always tell myself just because I sell something doesn't mean I can't buy it again later if I like.

The great thing about this crowd here is we want whats best for each other, but at the same time you know we are all going to try and talk one out of selling and going to the dark side...

Look at Nik for example a tragic loss to the bright light side (snow), But there's still hope he can find his way back.

Red130

There's one that I seriously regret NOT buying, just this past summer. Could have worked on it or it would have been the ultimate parts machine for our PB130D. What was I thinking? (Actually I think I spent too long thinking about.)