• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

pistenbully flatbed

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I took the passenger box off and want to try a flatbed. i'm looking for ideas.
the hand hydraulic jack lift will stay .so I can open the pump area up. it is right behind the engine box.
it is very close to the size of a 6ft pickup bed. the box over the engine is 4'9"wide . so a deck 4'9 x 6 long that lifts from the front or a lifting section.
the passenger box weighs 600lb empty that I removed.
jim
DSC00069.jpg

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
1100lbs prior to adding the extra axle .the cabin I removed is 600lbs.

Red130

You may already have seen this, but there is a deck from a PB Edge on Resort Boneyard. They are asking about double what I think it might ultimately sell for, and it might be too wide coming from an Edge, but it could be interesting to see what the dimensions are and how much it weighs?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks,i just mailed him to get the size of it. I was planning on building one like it only 5'x6'.
jim