• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random pics I found..

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I really like the last two pictures...especially the blue snow coach. :thumb:

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
French? lol
By the way, I'd searched for a thread I'd made a while back to add these pics to, and couldn't find it, nor could I find that vintage, cool article I'd posted on the service guy and his tales with a snowcat, remember?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Neat pics!
Thanks Foggy! :biggrin:
The other day, I found a really cool blog site, it wasn't at all related to a snowcat search per se, anyway.. it was this guy's account of his Dad's snowcat.. I can't find the link now, and didn't save it either.:sad:
I think it was relating to cooking or something.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Note to self: save valuable shit that MUST be posted!!:yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
its not a burnt out however something went wrong with it rear end or something like that and its been stripped to fix another

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Isn't it the cutest little thing?? :smile:
View attachment 38922[/quote]
That is a half cab Kristi . It was listed on ebay a few years back and sold pretty cheap . I think it was in New Mexico . I do not know its current location .

nikadog

1959 Thiokol 4VL
Site Supporter
nice pics pirate girl. the thiokol 4vl looked like it was maybe a 1960 model trackmaster. thanks. They're still out there, still running.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
THAT WEASEL PIC IS OF THE RARE ORIGIONAL CONFIGURATION THAY LATER FLPED THE RING GEAR AND OPERATORS COMPATMENT AROUND BECAUSE THEY HAD BETTER TRACTION THAT WAY AND WE WERE AT WAR AT THE TIME DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE THINGS PRETTY THATS WHY THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE RUNNING BACKWARDS

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is a cool pic of the screw drive on a truck. I have seen a video of a tractor with that sort of drive but not a truck. Good find.