• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Met another FF member ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hooked up with another FF member last night. Da Big Dog was passing thru my neck of the woods and we met at Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and drinks. Had a great time. Thanks again Greg for the dinner and drinks! I sure was not expecting you to pick up the tab, but it is appreciated. :)
I also tried the New Orleans seafood platter which came highly recommended by Greg. It was awesome! Now my wife wants to go to Ruby Tuesdays to try it to.

Greg (Big Dog) is the 2nd FF member I've met. I couple months back I hooked up with TomLescoEQ in Marietta.

I've enjoyed meeting and talking with both of you guys. If any of you other FF members are passing thru the Marietta Oh / Parkersburg WV area be sure to let me know.

NOTE: I modifed the introductions forum so that it can serve double duty. I didn't want to create a new forum, but we needed a place to post all of the FF meetings and such.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had the pleasure of meeting Greg last summer.

Didn't have time for food or drink but it was nice meeting him. Well, we did have time for a beverage but something tells me that Greg thought it best not to partake considering what he had in tow for the ride home.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Greg last summer.

Didn't have time for food or drink but it was nice meeting him. Well, we did have time for a beverage but something tells me that Greg thought it best not to partake considering what he had in tow for the ride home.

Hell, all I was worried about was not tearing up the lawn!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Hell, all I was worried about was not tearing up the lawn!
Are you talking about your lawn???

Heck, mine gets driven on most every day. A new driveway is in the works for this summer so I can get back there without having to drive in the grass (unless of course I want to...).

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No yours and that damn manhole you have! I could have spun the tires you know. Next time I'll be sure to do a couple donuts to mark my spot!....:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
No yours and that damn manhole you have! I could have spun the tires you know. Next time I'll be sure to do a couple donuts to mark my spot!....:yum:
Hey, you missed the manhole which is good as it's pretty deep (it's the last septic tank before the leach bed).

You won't need to do donuts. You left plenty of burnout marks climbing that last hill before you got to the driveway. :whistle: :pat: :confused: Just kidding...