• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi Guys.....

HGM

I've been wondering where some of the colorfull posters have gone from that other site:smileywac ........ Finally stumbled in the door last night and decided to sign up... I probably need another site to frequent like a hole in my head:pat: , but you guys are a wealth of info I dont think I can pass up... Pluss its fun to just read and talk sometimes..:beer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Greg,hope that You enjoy this place . Lots of topics and opinions . Best of all, they aren't deleted ,or modified .

BoneheadNW

Greg-
Bonehead here. Walk on up to the bar. The first drink's on me.
Say what's on your mind- no worries about being deleted on the whim of some old geezer of a moderator like the "other forum". You are welcome here.
Bonehead

HGM

Sounds good, next rounds on me.... :1062:

I appreciate it.. There's definitly some topics here you wont see at the other place:D ..

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome HGM! Glad you found your way over here.
Enjoy the banter and post often. :beer: