• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Best of the Best

bperegoy

:tiphat: Greetings all..! For those of you that don't know my name is Bob and I look forward to getting to know every one as time goes by. I am an avid Internet marketer and I am looking forward to helping DOC:thumb: promote this forum and generate a lot of new visitors. Here are a couple of links that you can check out while your out there surfing around on the Internet.

:coolshade Here :coolshade Here is where I store a lot of my websites just click on any of the banners. These are mostly traffic exchange and different ways to make money on the Internet and they are just what they say (The Best of The Best) simply because I have weeded through all the junk out there and came up with a hand full that are good. If you want to get paid to surf then this is the place to be. I can help you tremendously here just let me know what you think.

:wave: Here:wave: Here is more on a personal level but still one of the best marketing sites out there today.

I have many more things I would like to show ya'all but time does not permit today so I will say goodbye for now and I hope you all have a great week.
:thankyou2 TTFN.......!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Bob!
Good to see you on here. Welcome to FF. How are you with SEO (Search Engine Optimazation)? I'm struggling with that now. Looking for good directories to list FF in. Take a look around when you have time, I think you'll like it here!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bperegoy said:
:tiphat: Greetings all..! For those of you that don't know my name is Bob and I look forward to getting to know every one as time goes by. I am an avid Internet marketer and I am looking forward to helping DOC:thumb: promote this forum and generate a lot of new visitors. Here are a couple of links that you can check out while your out there surfing around on the Internet.

:coolshade Here :coolshade Here is where I store a lot of my websites just click on any of the banners. These are mostly traffic exchange and different ways to make money on the Internet and they are just what they say (The Best of The Best) simply because I have weeded through all the junk out there and came up with a hand full that are good. If you want to get paid to surf then this is the place to be. I can help you tremendously here just let me know what you think.

:wave: Here:wave: Here is more on a personal level but still one of the best marketing sites out there today.

I have many more things I would like to show ya'all but time does not permit today so I will say goodbye for now and I hope you all have a great week.
:thankyou2 TTFN.......!

Welcome and enjoy! Looking forward to your contribution.........:applause:

BTW..........I am not able to access the first link? Any thoughts?
Get a blank page @ http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ADPR4551/