• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trackmaster snowcat for sale

faustender

Vintage Trackmaster snowcat located near Park City, Utah. Restored last year by a professional mechanic. I purchased for cabin access but need to free up some $. Really awesome cat. Fuel gauge and odometer not functional, so hours is who knows. But it starts right away and runs well in all gears. Lights work, heater works. Original tracks in good condition. The restorer replaced some of the wooden lugs with metal bars, a good solution.

This cat turns heads! Its a lot of fun and carries 6 comfortably. Posting 10 pictures at 1024 x 768.

Asking $7999. Contact me at [my user name here]@yahoo.com

snowcat01.jpg

snowcat02.jpg

snowcat03.jpg

snowcat04.jpg

snowcat05.jpg

snowcat07.jpg

snowcat08.jpg

snowcat09.jpg

snowcat10.jpg

snowcat13.jpg

faustender

Snowcat still available for sale at a reduced price.

Please email me if you're interested:
[my user name here]@yahoo.com

Thanks!

FE

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
can't believe Big Al isn't all over that one as much as he likes wooden grousers. of course it's not shaped like a bath tub.