• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Samuel Smith Imperial Stout

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
beer three in my latest mixer sixer.

Pure Bliss! my best description of the flavor is alcoholic chocolate. pours a dark maple syrup color. slight fruit notes, a bit of hoppiness, and a flavor i cannot place. pretty good beer, tastes great with a snickers bar :yum: i would reccomend this to someone who enjoys a good dark stout. good beer to sip while sitting with a couple friends. heavy beer, not to be drank excessivley as the thickness may make your stomach upset, i wouldnt go with more than 2-3 a night.

Attachments

• saM SMITH.jpg
    saM SMITH.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 98

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
beer three in my latest mixer sixer.

Pure Bliss! my best description of the flavor is alcoholic chocolate. pours a dark maple syrup color. slight fruit notes, a bit of hoppiness, and a flavor i cannot place. pretty good beer, tastes great with a snickers bar :yum: i would reccomend this to someone who enjoys a good dark stout. good beer to sip while sitting with a couple friends. heavy beer, not to be drank excessivley as the thickness may make your stomach upset, i wouldnt go with more than 2-3 a night.

Have you tried their "Oatmeal Stout" yet ??? ohhhhhhhHHHHHhh........ymmmmm.
Just makes me giddy all over just thinking about it ....:brows:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
no sir i havent, i havent acutally had any oatmeal stout as of current. but as good as this one was, i think i may go with samual smith when i get one