• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made quiche Florentine.
Yum!

20190225_174100-768x768.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i've half a mind to cook an entire pack of bacon, to dip into syrup; if my bestie joins me-- he is a busy guy, so we shall see-- he brang me dinner, so i ought make us one-- if he takes me to 'iggle~~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm not to ingest food post-12pm, as i'm getting my new feeding tube put in-- i'll quit imbibing soon-- then, insist my pal takes me to lunch..... & get me an adult beverage--

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Similar to what we had. We had to drive our daughter to a weekend camp so we stopped at a nice hotel for supper. Fresh walleye with wild rice and veggies.

Canadian eh!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made a meatloaf with homemade bbq sauce on top.
The gravy for the taters was pan drippings, flour, milk and cream of chicken soup.
Yumeee!
20190313_171401.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs_Bob is in Albuquerque visiting her brother but she stocked the house up with food for me before leaving.

This evening I ate an entire tub of cottage cheese.

Yup, I'm regretting that.

It tasted so good when I was eating it. But I ate ALL of it. Choices, very bad choices.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I made a chicken pie. Pillsbury crust but everything else from scratch. Came out good. I think I have finally got the right amount of thyme down pat. A little of that spice goes a long way. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs_Bob is in Albuquerque visiting her brother but she stocked the house up with food for me before leaving.

This evening I ate an entire tub of cottage cheese.

Yup, I'm regretting that.

It tasted so good when I was eating it. But I ate ALL of it. Choices, very bad choices.

Oh yeah. I am all in on that Cottage Cheese thing. I buy the Cabot's large curd whole milk one. I like my cottage cheese a little on the dry side and Cabot's fits the bill.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I mixed marinara with alfredo sauce to make rose sauce for chicken alfredo.
It was really good this way.
20190401_173617-768x768.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Had leftover pulled pork, so mixed a 'Q to and made sandwiches.
And fried flat spuds, and "trees" as the grandkids call it.
20190428_170429-768x768.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs_Bob wants hot dogs. So we are having hot dogs. I'm not going to argue.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made tuna noodle alfredo with crispy onions.
Also brownies for dessert.
Those are going to be topped with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream.
20190508_160635-768x768.jpg

20190508_164031-768x768.jpg