• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woman hides gun in her ......., yeah she did. WTF?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A FUTURE DARWIN AWARD WINNER HERE

And from my home state, actually my home county!

But no jokes please, this is serious :hammer:

After firing 3 shots at the REPO man who picked up her car for lack of payment, a Gary, IN woman stuffed the barrel of her 38 Special up her HooHa (this is a family forum) and I just have to wonder how hot that barrel was when she did that :doh:

But the Po-Po (they don't have "Police" in Gary, they have "Po-Po" or "5-oh") noticed something a bit odd and were able to extract the gun. One would presume they wore rubber gloves :whistling:

http://concealednation.org/2015/06/...fails-to-hide-gun-after-shooting-at-repo-man/

GARY, INDIANA — In what is being touted by Concealed Nation as a runner-up to the Darwin Award, the stupidest gun owner award goes to a Gary, Indiana woman who attempted to conceal her loaded handgun from police. This was after she and an unidentified male followed the repo man who had repossessed her car. After reporting shots were fired at him, the repo man called the police.

When Gary Police arrived, they discovered the woman and unidentified driver but did not immediately find the weapon. That was until one of them reportedly saw her holding a hand in her waistline. As the Chicago Tribune reported,

After a search of the white Pontiac, police did not immediately locate a weapon, but Cook noticed the woman had her hand inside her pants and called Lt. Dawn Westerfield to the scene. Westerfield discovered the barrel of a loaded .38-caliber Colt revolver protruding from the woman’s vagina and removed the handgun, which had three spent rounds, the report states.

That’s pretty damning evidence if we’ve ever seen it. It’s a good thing that improvised holster didn’t have higher retention. Not only does that sound like the most uncomfortable way to conceal any object – let alone a loaded firearm – it belays this person’s absolute ignorance of firearm safety.

Thankfully, police were able to arrest the woman and secure her firearm so she couldn’t present a danger to herself or others – mostly herself.

There is no mention at this time whether she was licensed to carry a concealed firearm. We’ll update when we know. If she was, she could benefit from a holster lesson.

. . .

Nobody likes seeing the repo man. He’s right up there with the IRS in terms of people no one wants to ever see. That said, repo men are simply reclaiming property from one party to another. Unlike bounty hunters who go out of their way to invade another’s home or place of livelihood, repo men are never looking for a fight but always have to be prepared for one.

Regardless of the conditions of a loan – be it car, boat, motorcycle or mobile home – the repo man is given the unpleasant task of reclaiming the bank’s goods. And in doing so, he usually puts himself at risk.

In which case, would it have been more advisable for a repo man whom is a concealed carrier to return fire or do what he did – call the police? Thankfully, the woman in question is obviously oblivious to how firearms function, but how often can anyone depend on that sort of ignorance?

We’re pretty sure in addition to giving quite a few police officers something to recount at the bar, this woman hopefully gave that repo man cause to reconsider his idea on whether or not he needs to keep a concealed firearm on him.

. . .

Does this change the definition of an inside the waistband holster? If your concealed carry instructors taught this technique . . .

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Reminds me, when I was in College I did a short stint as a repo guy. Of course we had to go to Gary. And of course my driver was a smelly fat what-you'd-expect kinda guy. Not the bullchit you see on TV.

So, you were supposed to call the cops first, but if you did that, they'd call the perp and have them hide the car. So we'd snatch them then call.

This was before they had the new style drive under and go type trucks they have now; we had to hook up chains and raise the hooks with the engine racing hoping to not break the PTO mount or gearbox. So one trick was to have the flunky, me, gather the chains, run down the street, hook them up, signal the driver, he races down backs up chains on hooks, raise the car and go like hell.

Right

That works until some half naked drunk black guy comes out with a shiny giant pistol and I gotta talk myself outa this while his woman is screaming to kill me out the second floor window, and the driver is just watching laughing. I quit that night.

BUT, not before we grabbed a different one that had golf clubs inside. So we pull into a lot that used to have a building on it and a payphone. Yes, this was before cell phones. He says make the call. So I'm in there telling them we have the order and the car, and I hear a window break - he's broken into the car. Then I hear what I think is a golf ball being hit, and then very shortly after a broken window up high. The slob is whacking golf balls into the projects while I'm in the phone booth talking to the cops.

Yup, I quit that night.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure as heck don't.
I gots me some places where it's hidden well, thank you very much. :yum:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
If she had shoved the handgun in grip 1st barrel out it would have given a rapist a surprise!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
If she had shoved the handgun in grip 1st barrel out it would have given a rapist a surprise!
According to the OP that is exactly what she did! It said the policewoman saw the barrel protruding from the vagina. Must be the first time in history a gal shoved her butt in her own ......

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
There are so many one liners that could be used here but I'm going to show the utmost restraint, bite my tongue, and let the opportunity slip by. :yum: