• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vintage Hondas

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got some of our vintage Honda machines out on the farm today. Few more not here needed more asses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 362

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Nice fleet!!:biggrin: I cant believe you guys are haying all ready!! got to be a couple weeks ahead of us !!!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tedder and rake with Hondas. That's the test piece. Newest work horse on this farm is a 70s 4020. The farm I Tucker on is modern. First crop already round baling .

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am so jealous.

I had that exact same machine ('85 250R). What a great machine. I could go through all 5 gears and then continue effortlessly without the front tire touching the ground.

IIRC, mine had #89 on the fenders.

Now that I'm old, I just get to drive my Honda Rancher. :(

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Over the years I have had an ATC 70, which was my first, then a 110, 200, 200 Big Red, bought another ATC 70 for nostalgias sake and then my last Honda was a 350 Odyssey like yours. Those Odysseys are a blast.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you need a couple of book ends I have a pair of CT's that don't get much love anymore.

One is a 90 repowered with a 110 the other is a 110. titled and running ;-)

Just saying.....

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Blue ATC70 was a one per dealer Christmas edition I believe 1983 and they were raffled off.

The ATC Unicorns that exist are any 1987. After the US ban in 86 Canada continued to sell them. In this pic is a 87 250SX on the far left. Any friends to the north let me know if you see any!

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I know the new quads can carry and pull more and are supposedly safer, but for tight places and getting through the woods, you can't beat 3 wheels.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had to clean the carb on my 110 motor today.. this is my hybrid nethercut with the lo/hi switch.
DSC00608.jpg

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
just blew mine up today
it doesn't idle to good and smokes extremely bad but has a clean carb now.
I may pick up a china engine tomorrow and go without the hi/lo .
jim

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
just blew mine up today
it doesn't idle to good and smokes extremely bad but has a clean carb now.
I may pick up a china engine tomorrow and go without the hi/lo .
jim

Get that CT off the wall and swap em out....

A rokon with a kick start would be sweet.

Mike

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
atc 3 wheeler has the front engine mount and pull starter that makes it easier. my two wall hangers are ct's
i think i located a good running 85 atc 110 . it is kind of high. $700
jim

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ATC blew up? Check out dratv.com. Lifan chinese motor swaps pretty common and all the parts needed exist.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep $700 is steep here in the midwest as well..

all the parts swap. I have a pull start 110 motor in my CT. motor mount is bolted on. Kicker and side cover all interchanged as well. I know the 90 and 110 are different, but swapping 110 to 110 is nuts and bolts.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
atc 3 wheeler has the front engine mount and pull starter that makes it easier. my two wall hangers are ct's
jim

should have called listnight when it posted. it is gone.
jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
jim
kind of a long story but I got that $700 one.
it never been restored and looks new. I really hate to remove the engine.
DSC00612.jpg

the engine is going into this
DSC00608.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I got one of the newer Rokons with the Kohler engine, lots more dependable then the old Chrysler 2 strokes,:biggrin:

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
a guard to keep the sticks from derailing the chain are nice on the newer ones.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That thing looks pretty cherry. OEM front tire mid wear. Can't have got that much use. Color red looks like it has been out of the sun for its life.

Orig plastics straight and clean. leave it as is worth every penny if it is as nice as it looks.