Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Pets & Livestock Forum

Pets & Livestock Forum Pets, Livestock and other animals

Old 12-02-2016, 10:28 PM
Formerly IronGoat

Kristi KT7 is on a distinguished road
Default The cat died today Ugg heavy heart

My Sister in-laws cat died today. Good old cat I felt sad for her today and wrote her this letter (from the cat). Feel free to share it.....

Mom,

Thank you for picking me out of the many kitties that had no home. You offered me a chance at life when there was none. I was lucky our bond was strong and you didnít return me to a fate of who knows. My life with You ,Simon and Tommy has been fulfilling. Full of companionship traveling here, there and everywhere, I was so proud to be a Canadian there for awhile EH ?. My day and night cruising the many neighborhoods we lived in came with times I was proud of, defending Simon and Tommy and times out late at night well doing things you didnít know about he he he ha ha ha . You always made sure I had a terrific meal and a warm cozy safe place at the end of the day. I will miss our late night cuddles listening to your sweet voice and feeling your soft touch. Simon has assured me he will with one eye crossed watch over you, purr with you and cuddle with you.
Mom know this during your tears I have not left you but that my spirit surrounds you and Simon. I will look up at you from our favorite place in the garden with joy knowing you are home safe in your favorite place the garden, where I get to see you. Mom I know your heart is heavy and your face is wet full of tears but I am still with you in your heart in your smile in your soul. We are one now. Simon needs you to be strong while he wonít understand why I am gone. But I assure you I am here watching over you and him, my spirit is here alive and well. I may be gone from this planet but not forgotten thank you for keeping me so close to your heart. I have lived I have played and most of all I have given all I could give, too you Mom in the hopes of making your life better. I love you Mom I love you.

Purr purr, meow meow, your good kitty, Sasha
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kristi KT7 For This Useful Post:
300 H and H (12-03-2016), Doc  (12-03-2016), EastTexFrank (12-04-2016), jim slagle  (12-02-2016), MrLiberty (12-02-2016), mtntopper (12-04-2016), nixon (12-03-2016), NorthernRedneck (12-02-2016), pirate_girl (12-03-2016), squerly (12-03-2016)
Old 12-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Bronze Member

Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,394 Posts
MrLiberty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The cat died today Ugg heavy heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi KT7 View Post
My Sister in-laws cat died today. Good old cat I felt sad for her today and wrote her this letter (from the cat). Feel free to share it.....

Mom,

Thank you for picking me out of the many kitties that had no home. You offered me a chance at life when there was none. I was lucky our bond was strong and you didnít return me to a fate of who knows. My life with You ,Simon and Tommy has been fulfilling. Full of companionship traveling here, there and everywhere, I was so proud to be a Canadian there for awhile EH ?. My day and night cruising the many neighborhoods we lived in came with times I was proud of, defending Simon and Tommy and times out late at night well doing things you didnít know about he he he ha ha ha . You always made sure I had a terrific meal and a warm cozy safe place at the end of the day. I will miss our late night cuddles listening to your sweet voice and feeling your soft touch. Simon has assured me he will with one eye crossed watch over you, purr with you and cuddle with you.
Mom know this during your tears I have not left you but that my spirit surrounds you and Simon. I will look up at you from our favorite place in the garden with joy knowing you are home safe in your favorite place the garden, where I get to see you. Mom I know your heart is heavy and your face is wet full of tears but I am still with you in your heart in your smile in your soul. We are one now. Simon needs you to be strong while he wonít understand why I am gone. But I assure you I am here watching over you and him, my spirit is here alive and well. I may be gone from this planet but not forgotten thank you for keeping me so close to your heart. I have lived I have played and most of all I have given all I could give, too you Mom in the hopes of making your life better. I love you Mom I love you.

Purr purr, meow meow, your good kitty, Sasha

Very Sweet.

What we tolerate today our children will embrace tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to MrLiberty For This Useful Post:
Kristi KT7 (12-04-2016)
Old 12-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Bronze Member

zekeusa is on a distinguished road

So, So Sorry....mine is on her way soon....
Kristi KT7 (12-04-2016)
Old 12-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Forum Admin

Thanked 6,700 Times in 2,891 Posts
Doc will become famous soon enoughDoc will become famous soon enough

Sorry.
We had a scare two weeks ago but thanks to the vet and the meds she's all better now.

Other Fun Forums:

Net Tractor Talk + Net Tractor and RTV Talk + Net Cooking Talk
The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Kristi KT7 (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,728 Times in 938 Posts
EastTexFrank will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekeusa View Post
So, So Sorry....mine is on her way soon....
Mine too. She's getting old but I watched her walk the bottom rail of our wood fence last week looking for mice and voles in the pasture. She's still got it.

ďI won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.Ē John Wayne as JB Books in "The Shootist".
The Following User Says Thank You to EastTexFrank For This Useful Post:
Kristi KT7 (12-04-2016)