• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Well, Obama policy got me .........

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Been a down year, probably reservation from the coming election. I've been enjoying the Summer and done a lot of motorcycle riding. It's been fun but I'm ready to keep busy for the Winter.

Not sure what happened but work is now coming in buckets. I just put on a full time sub-contractor and interviewing 2 more for work projects tomorrow. I now have work backlog to mid-2017.

Most of my work the last few years have been on air quality projects due to EPA mandates. Still have some of those coming in but now it appears to be steering to unit retrofits from coal to gas. I'm hoping for a Trump win to invigorate coal. If coal can makes a turn around, I think it will be fruitful in my business along with the gas conversions. Most power plants have done the clean coal retrofits, so that market is eventually going to dry up.

The EPA is picking on smaller emissions now and the systems needed to address mercury and arsenic are small compared to the nitrogen oxides and sulfur oxides that have already been addressed. Work projects will be small in air quality from now on, unless of course the EPA stays crazy.

Currently working on 4 large projects: System description and exam updates in Ohio, Scrubber system descriptions in Indiana, Gas conversion in NY, and combined cycle system descriptions and instructor led training in Napanee, Ontario. The next year will be a big year for Mallory Resources, I'm hoping it continues to grow.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Projects in ..............

• Ohio
  • Kentucky
  • Arkansas
  • New Jersey
  • Missouri
  • Toronto
  • Philippines

...... got in late last night from KY after working the day and driving 6 hours. I am starting a long weekend TODAY and I get a vacation breather third week of September but you never really get away from it. I'm sure I'll take a few calls on the road (bike trip). But it starts right back up on the 25th.

Ever since TRUMP it's at the point of getting out of hand. I can't find enough help!