• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why Some Women Hate Football

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPqe95VSwWk"]YouTube - Why Some Woman Hate Football[/ame]

kitty

:yum:OMG!!!!!!!!!!! thats something my husband would do on the last part of this video!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:OMG!!!!!!!!!!! thats something my husband would do on the last part of this video!!!!
My ex- (first husband) used to fart, belch.. yell for me to get him another beer, more wings, another slice of pizza.. 'course he was a diehard Redskins and Wolverines fan, can't blame him I guess.:whistling:

Late hubby Steve was a huge Leeds United Fan, he simply sat and watched the game all proper like with a home brewed ale in hand, and some crisps.
If a goal was scored, the most I ever heard from him was "bloody 'ell luv, get in 'eya.. ya missed it":biggrin:

kitty

yea my husband is just nasty!! he likes to fart and hold my head under the blankets or decides he needs to crap when im in the bathtub!!!:furious::angry:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
yea my husband is just nasty!! he likes to fart and hold my head under the blankets or decides he needs to crap when im in the bathtub!!!:furious::angry:
Now you know why I choose to remain single in these, my growing twilight years.:biggrin:

SShepherd

Wow..I feel sorry for you ladies:sad:

In 17 years , I've never done that infront of my wife:flowers:

..................and she's the one who takes a leak with the damn door open!

Bathroom time is private time:hammer:

kitty

:biggrin:lol... i would say men, u cant live with them and u cant live without them....BUT my battery operated boyfriend uses 2 many batteries so he's nice to have around then!!!!!

kitty

i was saying ha ha (bathroom is supossed to be private time) i think that all goes out the window when ya get married

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
i was saying ha ha (bathroom is supossed to be private time) i think that all goes out the window when ya get married
Never did for me. Always locked the door when I went in, for a short visit, or a shower.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Nah, actually I was going to ask you if yours was small, ribbed, purple and runs on Duracell AAA.. not that I know a thing about that sorta thing. *cough* ahem..

What's with the "cough"? Are ya checkin Mr. Purple McRib for a hernia?:w00t2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Nah, actually I was going to ask you if yours was small, ribbed, purple and runs on Duracell AAA.. not that I know a thing about that sorta thing. *cough* ahem..

Duracell, Shmuracell...I AM the Energizer Bunny! :bb: :whistling: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter

Attachments

• 69536590_81145c45e9_b.jpg
    69536590_81145c45e9_b.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 173

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Duracell, Shmuracell...I AM the Energizer Bunny! :bb: :whistling: :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Now then, back to YOU baby.
:brows:
Murph brought it up and gave me the idea via a Queen song..:yum:
Blame him! :hide:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moi5GFfhrNo&feature=related"]YouTube - Fat Bottomed Girls with Lyrics[/ame]