• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC 3700

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
This is not mine but saw it online and thought I would share. Not sure how to share this out of Facebook so I just took a screenshot. If anyone wants more info, let me know and I will get it for you.
16c0c0181192cb26562d4d62f9e0c041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Surprised that no one jumped on it yet considering its price...

isnt that a bit cheap?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

isnt that a bit cheap?

Maybe.

But the seller does say the track belts are in tough shape. No idea what it would take to rebuild them, but lots of work.

Looks like a clean old cat however... :smile:

Regards, Kirk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

isnt that a bit cheap?

I think its cheap ish.....
My thoughts.....
The level of prep on that cat is unique. the steep and deep folks of the higher elevations need the outer belts to achieve success in their respective snow conditions.

the east coast crowd need to lose another 12 inches of width to have a chance at hauling it around on a trailer and or fitting on heavily wooded trails.

I grabbed a C model 3700 that was cheap, My infrastructure as a hobbiest (pushing the insanity side of habit) can not support a 3700. I rolled the machine off the trailer in spring and had a hard time jacking it up to track it up. Gravity had command of the machine. nothing in the yard had enough ass to move it around.

Just $.02 worth probably $.01

Red130

I don't know jack about pricing for LMC machines, but to me a 6-way front blade would boost the value of this machine quite a bit. It seems like an awkward size/configuration in its current state.

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Does Anybody know where you can find a front blade for a LMC 3700 at?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
congratulations.

I have most of one including the controls and lines

mine is missing the right wing. FWIW they are around.

I am in East central WI

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Well its on Its Way to MN! With a stop to see redsqwrl on the way home!

Attachments

• 2EE76452-4161-40A0-93B2-191AE2B4B562.jpeg
    2EE76452-4161-40A0-93B2-191AE2B4B562.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 485