• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new firewood processor for cutting and splitting wood !

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very interesting outfit. I'll bet you sleep well at night after running it all day.

Bob

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've never seen one quite like that although I've spent many hours in a MF365.

What kind of stove are you burning those in? They seem longer than we are used to in the US.

Metsaman

I burn those firewoods in finnish "old-fashioned" baking oven, it can burn woods up to 1 meters length but I use normally 60 - 70 cm length firewoods.

This machine can cut woods on 60 cm max. length.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of movement by one person to get a cut. Maybe a second person to feed the logs to the operator would economize effort.

What is the largest log you can feed into the processor?

Metsaman

yes it is but future I plan to do log feeding table, it helps get logs easier even by My self.

My machine can handle up to 27 cm diameters woods, that largest I sell forest companies.