• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Car show

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
There was a car show in a nearby town yesterday, with about 300 cars and trucks. I shot over 200 pix. There were cars for every taste. Here are a few.

Model T Fords, from stock to hotrods:

Attachments

• 1924 Model T.jpg
    1924 Model T.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Blue T.jpg
    Blue T.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 102
  • T Buckets.jpg
    T Buckets.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 97

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Model A Fords:

Attachments

• Model A convert.jpg
    Model A convert.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Model A.jpg
    Model A.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 94

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Ford and Chev sedans:

Attachments

• '37 Ford (I think).jpg
    '37 Ford (I think).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Late 30s Chev.jpg
    Late 30s Chev.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Chevell SS.jpg
    Chevell SS.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 97

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Vettes, Mustangs and TBirds:

Attachments

• 58 Vette.jpg
    58 Vette.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Mustang 1.jpg
    Mustang 1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 102
  • 57 Bird.jpg
    57 Bird.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 96

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
There were even cars for those with off-beat tastes:D :

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 95

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Great pics! Thanks for posting!

What the heck is that last thing? What kind of an oddball would want one of those? :whistle:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In the very first picture you've got a Volvo P1800 in the background that can only partially be seen. Do you have a picture of that vehicle? I love those things!!!

Oh, BTW, nice Jeepster!

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
In the very first picture you've got a Volvo P1800 in the background that can only partially be seen. Do you have a picture of that vehicle? ...

Sorry, the crowd was so thick it was sometimes hard to find openings for good pictures, so I didn't get one of the Volvo.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
No way Joze'! Hotrodz iz different from muscle carz. I likez all them '60s carz, even the GMz. Had a '67 cougar, '67 dart, '69 fairlane, and currently a '62 f-100 flairside. Though I like Tz and Az, just never got into the T-bucketz.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No way Joze'! Hotrodz iz different from muscle carz. I likez all them '60s carz, even the GMz. Had a '67 cougar, '67 dart, '69 fairlane, and currently a '62 f-100 flairside. Though I like Tz and Az, just never got into the T-bucketz.

Loraleiz be impressed and iz smiles at Bobcatz post, yeah she iz LOL!!
:smile: :tongue:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
In the very first picture you've got a Volvo P1800 in the background that can only partially be seen. Do you have a picture of that vehicle? I love those things!!!

My wife's uncle has a Volvo 221 estate.....found a piccy on the net but his is ivory white and will get some piccys next time we visit him.

ghautz great piccys by the way.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 71