• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wide areas of frost tonight.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with Leni, I'm ready for some cooler temperatures. Since we got back from vacation it hasn't been below a high of 95°. Man, it's late in the year to be this hot!!!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hang on fellows......cold frount moved through here yesterday and it is down from the 80s and 90s to 60s not bad.........wont be long....our garden is sure showing that fall is here!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
With all this early frost, I'm going to have to winterize the camper this weekend and pack up the campsite. We may still use the camper a bit this fall but the water system will be drained to prevent damages from freezing.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Warning for hard frost again tonight. This should really turn the leaves and get the bees on a last honey run. Will need to check hives again and see if they need more boxes.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The frost warning turned out to be a bust. We only went down to 38 and have gotten to 50 already.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Same here. Still no frost despite the warnings. It did get down to 32.3F yesterday morning so it came close. Around 38 this morning as well. The garden is done but my Begonias continue to flourish. :smile: