• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Magnetosynthesis

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
The average person dies around age 70 due to insufficient turning during sleep.

Well hell!! I should live forever!! :thumb: :thumb: I only get a couple of hours of sleep a night and have done so for many years now. According to my wife, I also turn constantly during the short time I am sleeping. Should I cancel that downpayment I made on a burial plot?

Should I cancel that downpayment I made on a burial plot?

Not if you don't study and learn what I'm sharing in this thread. But, you don't know me, remember. You will have to wait for someone else to learn about it first, someone you know, the masses, and then follow them, right?:poke:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Not if you don't study and learn what I'm sharing in this thread. But, you don't know me, remember. You will have to wait for someone else to learn about it first, someone you know, the masses, and then follow them, right?:poke:

I have been doing some studying and learning of my own and I have realized that the sky is actually a bright magenta color. I have done this studying on my own. There really aren't any scientific studies to back my statements up, but it is true and if you don't believe me it is because you are ignorant and don't know how to learn. I really feel sorry for you sheeple who believe everything that you have been taught in the public school system, the system run by the politicians that want you to think that the sky is blue. Oh ye ignorant masses!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Uh....oh, nevermind. I can't quit laughing.

Twice while trying to respond to this thread my computer locked up. That has to be a sign of something, doesn't it?!

There really aren't any scientific studies to back my statements up,...

If you think you're on to something important, keep working on it. If you're right, the data will be there to back you up, just keep looking for it.

Wait!:idea: I just thought of something, no, I might be wrong in your case. I just remembered, you keep not noticing the studies I've shared as scientific, so you would likely miss the ones you're looking for too. I don't know what to tell you if you can't recognize something of value that you need. Keep trying!! Try harder!!

BETTER LATE, THEN NEVER.

or

"REAL HOME IMPROVEMENT".:tiphat:

Tommas Edison is remembered as having warned us, and I believe he is quoted as having said, "You would be a fool to use A/C voltage rather then D/C voltage. But his nation did not heed his words of wisdom.

If Tommas Edison, the man who seems to have "opened the door" to the uses of electric current, was a child of God, (which is now evident from his effect on mankind), then at that time this nation turned from God, and began to lead others away, through its' example. The many blessings that are afforded mankind, through the use of electricity, shows that the hand of God was guiding Edison, and mankind through him, into the "Age of Electricity"

The warning given to others, concerning the use of A/C voltage, was given by the one who may have had the best understanding of electricity. This would be evident from the way he used such knowledge through-out his life.

Now today, information being gathered from studies, indicates that the use of A/C voltage may have been a wrong move for mankind. And obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of electricity, is the fact that the magnetic field produced by A/C voltage is more in contrast with the earth's field then D/C. More like the earth's, the magnetic field produced by D/C voltage is constant.

But this may not be worth noting, unless there are life forms known to use the earth's magnetic field, such as magnetic bacteria. The small magnetic particles found with-in bacteria are noted as causing it to be effected by magnetic fields. These particles being found in man, should be viewed in that same light.

The effect of bringing this issue to the forefront, as a "news topic", and having it held there long enough to educate people to the fact that they are being effected, health-wise, by magnetic fields would be deemed necessary by anyone who becomes aware of these facts, and has the best interests of everyone in mind.:rolleyes:

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some of us don't have that option.:clubem:

Ah the burden of responsibility of being a professional forum moderator. But at least moderators get paid big bucks for tolerating drivel. The other folks who post in this thread do it for love of the game.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Ah the burden of responsibility of being a professional forum moderator. But at least moderators get paid big bucks for tolerating drivel. The other folks who post in this thread do it for love of the game.
Hey...no problem, Doc promised me that I will always make twice what he pays you, so I'm happy.

Why the hell is this thread still active? :confused:

You may have seen reports concerning research relating to magnetic fields. And noticed that the reason they have been described as "controversial", is because of a lack of what is known as a "Mechanistic model", or a working experimental model.

The information here-in, has the ability to take one passed the previous groping for a model, to the beginning of an understanding.

Now, this initial understanding, that magnetic bacteria live inside our cells, can teach each person a way of life which will allow his body to maintain better health. And focus the research work onto a path which will surely lead to still better health.:tiphat:

Like nutrition, "Magnetrition" is something, that when a person uses its principles, he displays much better stewardship when it comes to the care of the cells of his body. Magnetrition takes the concept of exercise a step forward. With the understanding that exercise has been mans way of avoiding the effects of magnetic deficiency syndrome, he becomes aware that his lifestyle of movement in the earth's magnetic field has always been a determining factor in the equation of his health.

Last edited:

Kwiens

Now I know why I've been feeling so well lately; it's because I've been sleeping at the junk yard on top of the large elevated crane mounted magnet....:yum:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
[thread] is only active for those members who choose not to use their IGNORE USER option.
Some of us don't have that option.
Sure you do. Everybody does.

Go into the profile of the offensive poster. Look above, and to the right of the bold 'Contact Info' heading. Ignore this user is right up there!

Oh - It just occurred to me - are you one of those fancy moderator types? That might explain why you can't. It should work for regular people.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorboy
I'm buying a heavy duty rotisserie tomorrow. I'll spin all night.

:yum: :yum:
DaveNayWhy the hell is this thread still active? :confused::yum: :yum:
Did anyone else notice in his video that he was smoking weed? :4_11_9: :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorboy
I'm buying a heavy duty rotisserie tomorrow. I'll spin all night.

:yum: :yum:
DaveNayWhy the hell is this thread still active? :confused::yum: :yum:
Did anyone else notice in his video that he was smoking weed? :4_11_9: :yum:

Yeah, and I also noticed that he got the hell out of here once I asked him in PM if he uses another username at another forum.

He's not nuts, he's playing us.
I am 80% sure I know who he is based on his leaving as soon as I posted the Weirdest Fuc*er I Have Ever Met On The Net, in that other forum:smileywac

The IP address stating he's from New York OR Illinois will be the clincher.

American Woman

Site Supporter
:yum: We should find out where he is now and go harass him !:yum: I'm tired and I feel naughty tonight
icon10.gif

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
He's not nuts, he's playing us.
For various values of 'us'.

Quoting an esteemed authority, over in the other thread:

You made this stuff up, right?

Well you've come to the right place! :D
And:
Why do you guys bother responding to this troll? He's either crazy as hell or baiting you for his amusement; I think the first.

In either case I think he is better ignored.

But then as Daedong pointed out somewhere, if you start to ban people here on the reasonableness of their posts ... :bounce: ... Nah. Not yet.

Why not let the joke go on a little longer. I want to see what Pirate Girl has found elsewhere.

Maybe we can all go visit him there!

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
This guy makes a lot of sense. I installed magnets in my truck through reverse osmosis after synthesizing them on a polar basis prior to triangulation on the third ring of Saturn avoiding the photo tropism of the sun by during it on a starry moon lit night. This easily doubled the mileage of the vehicle providing it is not started. Deleting the magnets or reversing the fields of gravity provided by them did not alter the results.:bonk:

Gatorboy

The guy is onto something. I've inserted some magnets in my ass and have been downright regular. The only downside is digging those magnets out again to reinsert them.

My heavy-duty rotisserie comes today -- I'll let you know how the Gatorboy on a spit works out.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
The guy is onto something. I've inserted some magnets in my ass and have been downright regular. The only downside is digging those magnets out again to reinsert them.

My heavy-duty rotisserie comes today -- I'll let you know how the Gatorboy on a spit works out.

I sure as heck wouldn't have them magnets in your a$$ when you hook yourself up to that rotisserie :yum: :yum: You be on there a while if so :yum: :tiphat:

The guy is onto something. ......
My heavy-duty rotisserie comes today....

It's not an over night thing, remember. It takes people 2 months for cells to be back to normal, after a long time in space. So, don't expect to be as healthy or smart as me for at least that long.:thumb:

And the timing is the most important thing! There is no telling what could happen to a person if the timing is not right? Please read the directions before using!:pat: