• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Magnetosynthesis

:idea: Why rocking chairs and cradles? Is crib death osteoporosis in babies?

Evidence indicates, that through an educational process, a prescribed change in our lifestyle, osteoporosis can be eliminated as a plague afflicting mankind. Please take the time necessary to become familiar with the following information. My analysis indicates that your health, and that of others around you, stands to be beneficially affected through your understanding of the newly acquired concepts known as Magnetrition and Magnetosynthesis. These factors have always played a role, yet gone unnoticed until now. Your help in bringing this matter to everyone's attention should be greatly appreciated by all.

When you were younger, did you move around more during a nights sleep? Did you move more in the earth's magnetic field?
I have been working on a idea for some 12 or more years now, and back in Dec 97 I built a device that should have the power to make people live a lot longer, healthier. The device, I call it "THE SHIFTER", causes a person to be moving in a magnetic field, (like the earth's), like kids do, or better.
The device moves a magnetic field around me while I sleep. It is just a high-tech rocking chair or cradle. Facts have lead me to the understanding that we use the earth's magnetic field. And that people who do not move enough in a magnetic field like the earth's are unable to maintain good health.

Introducing "MAGNETRITION"; a term describing the process by which magnetism is utilized biologically. Awaiting mankind's acceptance, the study of magnetrition offers man a healthier and longer life.
This new knowledge concerning mans' magnetritional needs, when utilized, will represent a maturization milestone in the history of mankind.

The assessment of research presents these facts;

l. Magnetic bacteria use the properties of a magnetic field in order to form a chain of magnetite within its' body, from the iron it absorbs.

2. Magnetic bacteria use the properties of a magnetic field in order to migrate magneticly.

3. Magnetic bacteria live and die within the cells of our body.

4. Magnetic bacteria not having its' needs met, as it attempts its' functions within our cells, leads to the deterioration of body tissues.

5. Astronauts are now recognized as suffering from magnetic deficiency syndrome, brought about by the needs of magnetic bacteria, (within their cells), not being met while outside the earth's magnetic field.

6. A prolonged state of inactivity of magnetic bacteria within cells, such as when a bird's egg is not turned, or an infant is not carried, leads to energy levels too low to maintain life.

7. Periodic exposure to the magnetic field produced by A/C voltage causes poorly formed nuclear envelopes, within cells.

8. Through the proper use of magnetic fields, man may now achieve a higher degree of wellbeing, and travel farther through both time and space.

The following article is from;
THE NEWS-TIMES, Morehead City-beaufort, N.C. Monday, Nov. 11, 1985.
"LOCAL THEORIST BELIEVES MOVEMENT IS ESSENTIAL TO
CELLULAR GROWTH, LIFE". By JOHN HACKNEY, News-Times Staff Writer.
ALAN JACKSON, Morehead City, fancies himself as a backyard philosopher. He spends a lot of hours reading books, magazines and research papers trying to understand just why certain things are the way they are.
Mr. Jackson's most recent research has yielded an astounding theory; that movement is as important as nourishment to human beings. He came to that conclusion based on the behavior of magnetic bacteria.
He also believes these bacteria may be responsible for cell division. "I think movement through the earth's magnetic field is as important as nutrition."
MR. JACKSON, 32, left high school at the age of 17 to join the Marine Corp. He spent four years at Cherry Point, during which time he earned general education development (G.E.D.) degree and took college preparatory courses in various fields.
Since leaving Cherry Point, he has held jobs with Hatsel Electric Co., with Conner Homes as an electrician, with Carteret Court Apartments, a maintenance supervisor; and at Sea Coast Refrigeration. He has also taken several college courses at Carteret Technical College.
MR. JACKSON believes the earth's magnetic field is generated by molten lava rotating in the earth's core. The lava moves in the opposite direction of the earth itself, thus creating such a field. "If we go to other planets, and no molten lava is flowing under the surface to create a magnetic field, the chances of finding life as we know it is slim."
Without flux lines, the magnetic bacteria would have no guide to food. "We can't live without flux lines," he said.
Based on his unguessable research, Mr. Jackson theorizes that magnetic bacteria in cells follow flux lines within the geomagnetic field to get iron, which is there source of nourishment.
DR. RICHARD P. BLAKEMORE, a scientist at the University of New Hampshire, has said that amorphous cells (cells without form) accumulate a great deal of iron from outside cell walls to produce magnetic particles.
Mr. Jackson believes it is more then a coincidence that humans need iron supplement to exist.
SCIENTISTS know that bacteria collect and store iron, but they have yet to discover how. Mr. Jackson thinks magnetic bacteria swim inside individual cells within the body to get iron, possibly from the exterior walls of the cell nucleus or from the outer walls of the cell itself. He contends the bacteria move within the cell according to the body's orientation to magnetic flux lines. It has been shown that magnetic bacteria in the northern hemisphere migrate along flex lines in a northerly fashion, while magnetic bacteria in the southern hemisphere move south.
THE NUMBERS of north-seeking and south-seeking magnetic bacteria at the equator have been proven equal, indicating the effect of flux lines on bacteria. Dr. Blakemore and Dr. Richard B. Frankel of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology wrote that "magnetotactic bacteria are bottom-dwelling organisms that are either anaerobic (capable of living only in the absence of oxygen) or microaerophilic (surviving best in environments with little oxygen)." Therefore, they theorize, these bacteria would have a tendency to migrate downward, depending on their location, because "it would help them to avoid toxic effects of the greater concentration of oxygen in surface water."
Mr. Jackson believes all people are essentially addicted to movement. An April 1979 article in Omni magazine cited the deterioration of astronauts' bones after periods of inactivity or weightlessness. THIS DETERIORATION of bones, called osteoporosis, is thought by most to be associated with lack of gravitational forces in space. Mr. Jackson thinks it is caused by the body having almost no orientation to the earth's magnetic field (or to north and south poles).
Wiring within the spaceship may create some magnetism, but no definite poles, from which bacteria can orient themselves.
WITHOUT bodily movement, magnetic bacteria cannot move in the cell along magnetic flux lines. Mr. Jackson said that was the reason chicken eggs, if not moved after being laid, would deteriorate. Without movement, the bacteria cannot constantly reorient themselves and move, and are left in a mass on one side of the cell.
It is the movement of those bacteria that is important to cellular growth. He said cells were important to both tissues and bone growth in the body, thus accounting for the deterioration of bones found in astronauts. HE THINKS further experiments might show that astronauts have some deterioration of all tissues.
Mr. Jackson said all people, young and old, are indirectly affected by magnetic bacteria. He thinks Indians used to carry their papooses (babies), on their backs to keep them moving and thus indirectly helping the body grow.
HE ALSO believes crib death of babies is caused from lack of movement. He said babies do not have the muscle coordination necessary to move themselves when first born. If they are not moved, the magnetic bacteria will be essentially immobile and not be able to set many body functions in motion.
MR. JACKSON also believes lack of movement may be the reason bones and other tissues begin to fade as people get older and inactive. The less movement, the less the body will grow. He added that one experiment exemplified how magnetic bacteria could be degaussed (or rendered neutral in magnetism) through the application of heat. He has seized on this to theorize the reason for the basis of cellular life.
MR. JACKSON believes that as human cells age , magnetic bacteria and other bacteria crowd the cells, creating excess friction or heat (thermal energy), which effectively demagnetizes magnetic bacteria for a moment, causing half the bacteria to lose their orientation to flux lines and head in the opposite direction. This intense action may cause cells to split.
He believes that scientists may have overlooked the fact that magnetic bacteria heading in opposite directions may cause DNA (dioxyribo nucleic acid) molecules in the cell nucleus to split. DNA is associated with the transmission of genes in all living things. THE END.

Plants need photosynthesis.
CHLOROPLASTS ARE PHOTOTACTIC.
Do warm-blooded animals need "Magnetosynthesis"?
WHAT IF MITOCHONDRIA ARE MAGNETOTACTIC?
Then you must move in the earth's magnetic field, like a 5 year old, to have the best health.

"Honesty should be able to recognize vice even when it dresses in brocade. The example of people in high places is so persuasive that it makes others imitate even their ugliness." - Baltasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom.

Say you were a farmer, and you are growing things, and you planted two separate fields of corn. In one field you till the soil, plant the corn, and then water it. In the other field, you till the soil, plant the corn, add fertilizer, and then water it. Which field would produce more weeds?

The theory of Magnetrition explains how the nuclear envelope within the cell deteriorates along with the bones as osteoporosis sets in, and that being the main cause of cancer. Statistics have shown there to be a higher rate of cancer found in smokers. Is this because, when a cancer cell arises, due to the nuclear envelope no longer protecting the DNA sufficiently, it finds a healthier environment (added niacin) in the smoker? Is the act of smoking, like a farmer putting fertilizer on his field? Do you get niacin (also called Nicotinic Acid, or Vitamin B3, it is prepared commercially from ?-picoline or from quinoline, which are both obtainable from coal tar) through the oxidation of nicotine?

Just keep in mind always that you cannot assimilate inorganic minerals. You can only assimilate organic minerals which come from that which is living or has lived. -- Page 34, The Shocking Truth about Water, by Paul C. Bragg.

From a successful study of Magnetrition, people obtained the understanding as to why warm-blooded animals facilitate movement in their young until they themselves can provide for the magnetically migrating organal within their cells. A required, high degree of stirring/circulation is maintained in cells by the bird turning it's egg, and the possum, kangaroo, monkey carrying their young, or they die, like astronauts outside a magnetic field. Animals instinctively, without consciously recognizing they're doing it, provide this essential turning in the Earth's magnetic field for their young. I'm proposing, that we recognize this requirement, as an inalienable right, and work toward insuring that all members of our society are not found lacking in their Magnetritional needs. Animals do not. I'm proposing, or recognizing that humans would, once it's pointed out to them.

If you were to research information concerning the pineal gland, you would find it described mainly as a gland of unknown function. The information would tell you that it is what is left over from a third eyeball, in humans. And that some lizards can be found with this eye still protruding from the top of their head. They have 3 eyes. Investigations tell us that the pineal gland is liquid inside, up to about age 7 to 10, and after that age found to be filled with a granular type substance, in humans. The theory of Magnetrition utilizes this information, and attempts to bring one to the conclusion, that the pineal gland contains magnetic bacteria within this liquid, that these bacteria are swimming/seeking north and south, (as they do in oceans and ponds, and our cells), stimulating sensors within this gland which brings about a high degree of movement in the Earth's magnetic field by animals while they are young and the gland is still liquid. The living and dying of these bacteria in the confines of the pineal gland leads to the buildup of magnetite particles, which impedes its functioning after a certain length of time. The various animal species find it to be advantageous that their individuals only live short life spans, as they struggle to adapt to this changing environment provided by earth.

The theory of Magnetrition implies that human individuals, once aware of these facts, can avoid what appears to be a form of planned obsolescence.

Now that I have learned that magnetic bacteria are one of many important organelles functioning within our cells. And now that anyone can study the facts, (that I have found in the library, collected, and share on my web site), and also come to the conclusion, (through an educational process), that close proximity to the magnetic conditions produced by AC voltage impedes the proper function of these bacteria within our cells, resulting in a weakening of a persons health. Should I try to force/con people into using DC voltage rather than AC voltage, (as Thomas Edison suggested)? Or should I allow that which is educational/God to point out their error, to them? Realizing, that the many people that are suffering health problems from the use of AC voltage, are doing so because they chose to follow others without really studying the facts themselves. I don't think I would really be helping my neighbor, other than by way of the father, the word. So I leave it up to God, to convince you of the truth.

You can know that Satan is behind you, only through studying the word.

You can be of help to others, only through learning and sharing the truth.

After a study of "The Theory of Magnetrition", one becomes aware of the reasoning indicating that the cells of all warm-blooded animals are like a bird's egg, and must be reoriented periodically in a magnetic field like the Earth's. It becomes understood, that the function and structure of cells deteriorate due to the lack of sufficient turning in the Earth's magnetic field, in warm-blooded animals, after a certain age. One realizes, that cancer occurs mainly in older people because their nuclear envelopes deteriorate, along with their bones and other tissues, resulting in insufficient protection of the DNA while replicating. Yet it has been recorded that most people are willing to jump on bandwagons which blame things other than the true culprit, which is them not facilitating the required reorienting of their cells in a magnetic field, as they did when they were younger.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/alanejackson/index.html

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Should I try to force/con people into using DC voltage rather than AC voltage, (as Thomas Edison suggested)? Or should I allow that which is educational/God to point out their error, to them? Realizing, that the many people that are suffering health problems from the use of AC voltage, are doing so because they chose to follow others without really studying the facts themselves. I don't think I would really be helping my neighbor, other than by way of the father, the word.
Uh - can you cite some scripture in support of this?

Hey where's Crusader Rabbit?! I thought he'd be on the case by now! :yum:

Uh - can you cite some scripture in support of this?

Hey where's Crusader Rabbit?! I thought he'd be on the case by now! :yum:

The study of Magnetrition explains:

1. Why a farmer makes sure his bird eggs are being turned. And why they die if he does not.

2. In what way your cells are like those of the bird egg. And why they must be turned, or they don't grow.

3. That soon, everyone not being active in the earth's magnetic field, will be found in a incubator.

Please allow me to show you something.

If you were expected to be at work the next day at 8:00 am. But when you went to bed you forgot to set the alarm. So, when after sleeping until 9:00 am., and not showing up at work until 10:00 am., you were asked why you were late, what would most people say? "I Overslept"??? Meaning I slept longer then I should have.

1 Kings 3:16
Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.

1 Kings 3:19
And this woman's child died in the night: because she overlaid it.

What does "Harlots" really mean???
What does "Overlaid" really mean??? Laid longer then it should have?

Knowledge is power, then justice when shared.
Welfare reform = cribdeath at daycare. Profits for some, death for others.

Etymology of the words.

The theory of Magnetrition predicts that, it presents the basic rule that, "Where a magnetic compass does not function properly, neither should you!". The mitochondria are basically a swimming magnetic compass, using the Earth's magnetic field as a guide in performing its essential duties within the cells of our bodies. To be at our best, we must ensure that they have what they need.

Understanding the theory of Magnetrition allows greater insight, dangers previously unnoticed, we become conscious of. From a radio report, I learned of a woman, about 80 years of age, that had been locked in a safety deposit vault by accident when the bank employees went home for the night. The report told of how the woman sat for more than four or five hours before getting up and walking about the room, which alerted security through movement sensors. Most children would not sit that long, and be healthier because they wouldn't.

What I'm trying to do, is to get you to study Magnetrition, and then share that experience in your articles. After a time, we all become folklore. But I think the theory of Magnetrition, maybe because it's so vague, will stand the test of time. And eventually occupying a part of everyone's mind.

To people, to different opinions/reactions. Let free speech prevail !

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=24556#Post24556

The Jesus bed connection.

This holiday, think and remember. Before the word sleep became part of our vocabulary, the word dead was used, meaning not conscious. The word dead covered all the conditions for being found not conscious. People 2000 years ago, not yet having the word sleep, would have described what the carpenter Jesus was doing as raising the dead. With hindsight, through the study of history, we can now see and understand that Jesus was raising the sleeping, by giving them beds. The manger, praying before going to bed, and the spread of furniture with Christianity, all points to Jesus being responsible mass utilization of the bed, in the same way Henry Ford is famous for the automobile. Jesus was not first with the invention of the bed, but he was first to realize everyone needs to sleep up off the ground. In this way, Jesus gave us life more abundant, much more healthier.

Not conscious. The meaning of diseased is that you do not wake back up. Many times people are thought to be diseased, but to have them conscious again in the story,or life, means they were miss-diagnosed. A good eye, someone alert to the signs of life can show that the person was miss-diagnosed, but that hurts the reputation of the person who signed the death certificate. Although less frequent today, this still happens. Jesus got into trouble mainly because of the politics of maintaining reputations. This is why people used to have a "wake", because we are so prone to errors, even our health professionals.
In the stories, Jesus would stop funeral processions on the way to the graveyard, and revive the person about to be buried. Imagine that. It would surely make many people look ignorant and foolish, but save the life of the person wrongly diagnosed. What would you do, how would you handle the situation if it was shown that you had tried to bury a person who was not deceased but only sick and unconscious? How would you try to explain your error?

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
<http://www.angelfire.com/nj/alanejackson/index.html>

Re: The Jesus bed connection.
Loc: Southeast Nebraska, USA
what does this have to do with science? This is a science forum. I question the appropriateness of your remarks.

Amaranth

Re: The Jesus bed connection.
Superstar
Loc: Colorado

<Before the word sleep became part of our vocabulary, the word dead was used, meaning not conscious. The word dead covered all the conditions for being found <not conscious. People 2000 years ago, not yet having the word sleep, would have described what the carpenter Jesus was doing as raising the dead. With h<indsight, through the study of history, we can now see and understand that Jesus was raising the sleeping, by giving them beds. The manger, praying before going to <bed, and the spread of furniture with Christianity, all points to Jesus being responsible mass utilization of the bed....

:idea: Of course! He WAS a Carpenter!

I find that the purported etymology of the words discussed is very intriguing, to say the least. I'll always remember these "raising the dead" images, when I hear regular preaching, from now on.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a couple of days! Thanks ala!

Last edited:

dsgsr

There was a magnetic outfit here in Maine (unfortunately), and moved away because they were sued for malpractice. They were selling a bracelet called (the Q-ray) it was suppose to magnetize your Illnesses away. They also were selling some larger magnets that you placed on your body and that was suppose to relieve pain in that area, what a hoot.

David

BoneheadNW

There was a magnetic outfit here in Maine (unfortunately), and moved away because they were sued for malpractice. They were selling a bracelet called (the Q-ray) it was suppose to magnetize your Illnesses away. They also were selling some larger magnets that you placed on your body and that was suppose to relieve pain in that area, what a hoot.

David

I'm sure it at least relieved some weight from peoples' wallets! What a scam!
Bone

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Found this on the web:

THE NEWS-TIMES, Morehead City-beaufort, N.C. Monday, DEC.1st 2007.
MR JACKSON, 54, Escapes from Morehead City run Insane Asylum. Officials are worried for his well being. Any info regarding his wherabouts should be forwarded to the Morehead city police dept.

Its probably just a coincidence......right......................

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
After reading this I figured out a way to reflect the earths magnetic field to cover my entire body. I simply made a hat out of aluminum foil. Man I feel better already and the aliens can no longer read my thoughts!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: They use to. lmao! Maybe it was Alanejackson? LMAO! I made a hat for you as well Bob!:yum::pat: OMG how do people get this screwed up in the head?:pat:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
After reading this I figured out a way to reflect the earths magnetic field to cover my entire body. I simply made a hat out of aluminum foil. Man I feel better already and the aliens can no longer read my thoughts!

It won't work, you need to have a frame built like a pyramid hat of iron to redirect the magnetic fields, then you can use the foil to cover it to reflect the spray rays that are affecting your thought processes.. Magnets are optional should you wish to transmit your thoughts back to whomever is sending you bogus ideas when you are not in your right mind.... :smileywac

Other than generating electricity and electronics, the use of Magnets for "Claimed" assorted health cures, increased gas mileage, water softerners, seasickness, and a host of other scams has been just that...scams... :fart2:

David

The theory of Magnetrition predicts, that if you glued a magnet to the side of a bird's egg, this would prevented it from growing, because the magnetic field would remain constant in relationship to the cells.

Found this on the web:

THE NEWS-TIMES, Morehead City-beaufort, N.C. Monday, DEC.1st 2007.
MR JACKSON, 54, Escapes from Morehead City run Insane Asylum. Officials are worried for his well being. Any info regarding his wherabouts should be forwarded to the Morehead city police dept.

Its probably just a coincidence......right......................

No, just your, "WHAT A LOAD OF STEAMING CRAP!"

Why don't you try studying, Then maybe you could be of help to others?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
No, just your, "WHAT A LOAD OF STEAMING CRAP!"

Why don't you try studying, Then maybe you could be of help to others?

Alan, you are in violation of the civility rules on this forum. We don't tolerate name calling. You will have to find another way to disagree with the other members. If you violate the civility rules further we will have to ban you.

Thank you,

PB

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Alan, you are in violation of the civility rules on this forum. We don't tolerate name calling. You will have to find another way to disagree with the other members. If you violate the civility rules further we will have to ban you.

Thank you,

PB

My aplogies, I reviewed the thread and missed how Snowcat Operations had originally used the "crap" terms. Your paraphrased in a way that I misconstrued as a direct insult.

Sorry,

PB

Science, 21 July 1989. Effects of Electric and Magnetic Fields

"The situation calls for much more effort in research than has hitherto taken place. The previous level of support in United States has been of the order of a few million dollars a year. The new work should include more animal studies and substantial epidemiological studies, coupled with accurate measures of Fields. In the meantime, one option suggested by the Office of Technology Assessment study is to "adopt a prudence avoidance strategy. That is, systematically look for strategies which can keep people out of 60 hertz Fields... but only adopt those which look to be prudent investments given their cost and our current level of scientific understanding about probable risk." - Philip H. Abelson

This Week in Science, 23 February 1990. Predator's Cues and Snail's Pase

"The presence of predatory crayfish in the water dramatically alter the life history characteristics of the freshwater snail Physella virgata virgata (p. 949). In a predator free environment, snails reproduce when theirs shells are about 4 millimeters long; the lifespan of such snails are 3 to 5 months. If, however, the stream is also inhabited by Orconectes virilis crayfish, snails grow bigger (to double the normal size), live longer (11 to14 months), and reproduce later."

SCIENCE, Vol.215, 19 March 1982. Page 1492

Magnetic Navigation and Attractive Possibility.
Investigators find magnetic particles in organisms ranging from bacteria to man; their role in orientation is still problematic

Science, 15 May 1992. Giving Personal Magnetism A Whole New Meaning

"Iron man. Joseph Kirschvink of Caltech has found crystals of magnetite in the human brain that closely resembles those found in certain bacteria."

Discover, January 1993. MAGNETIC MINDS

"Kirschvink found the magnetic crystals using a fairly simple technique. In a magnetically shielded and dust free clean room, Kirschvink and his colleagues dissolved brain tissue in vials sealed by finger-like glass caps that contained a strong magnet that extended down into the thick solution. Over the course of a week the magnetite crystals in the dissolved brain tissue slowly migrated through the solution to the glass wall surrounding the caps' magnets. When the researchers used a high-resolution transmission electron microscope to examine the crystals that clung to the caps, they found that a thimbleful of brain tissue contains about 5 million magnetite crystals,"

Are the magnetic bacteria, (found in the oceans and freshwater ponds), and the mitochondria, (found in our cells), one in the same?

Does being in close proximity to AC voltage with a Hz of 60 prohibit the proper formation of magnetite particles within magnetic bacteria, by the elimination of a constant magnetic field, (north pole and South Pole reference)?

Take care, and remember, "When your not conscious, your part of the dream."
And, "Animals mainly die from not working together against death."

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Kings 3:19 And this woman's child died in the night: because she overlaid it. What does "Overlaid" really mean??? Laid longer then it should have?

Jesus was raising the sleeping, by giving them beds.

This is what happens when people contort the scriptures to serve their personal agenda. "Overlain" may also be describing the child being smothered by accident during the night. I am sure it doesn't mean "died from lack of movement"

Jesus giving the people beds is just silly. Did he also leave mints on their pillows?

The effects of magnetic fields on livestock is currently being studied and there may be valid concerns about the effects of magnetic fields on humans.
I think that your viewpoints are interesting but your conclusions are not well supported.