• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Well Damn ! Its raining again !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Everyday for the last week it has started raining in the afternoon . Lots of thunder too . I sure don't remember all this rain over the last 8 summers .Its getting colder too . Every night we are adding more blankets .

Could it be the weather is changing? If its not from warming then what is it ??:unsure:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well Al after 3n weeks of straight rain the weather is finally getting nice we had a bit of sun this afternoon

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Send some of that rain my way will you Allen? Didn't get a drop last night while 30 miles East they recieved 2"....It's been a little over 6 weeks since we had any...

Regards, Kirk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Send some of that rain my way will you Allen? Didn't get a drop last night while 30 miles East they recieved 2"....It's been a little over 6 weeks since we had any...

Regards, Kirk

That's how it was with us last evening. I listened to the thunder rolling all around. People just 2 miles away got 2" ..... us, not a drop. The sprinklers are still working full time.

Note to self: - check sprinklers tomorrow. There are some brown spots starting to appear in the yard.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk
Kirk I would give you a left nut if I could trade you a week of our rain for a week of sun.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Strong storms hit here about 4 am with lots of thunder boomers and heavy rain.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
we had a week of hot summer weather the first week of July. Since then I don't think we've had a day without some form of rain.