• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pain has returned!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Whenever they put it in an IV line I swear I can feel the stuff in my veins and then like exploding into my body and brain after it reaches my heart.

Like Hydromorphone/Dilaudid?- the most amazing pain killer known to man.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Like Hydromorphone/Dilaudid?- the most amazing pain killer known to man.

Yes, Dilaudid is what they use to break the migraine. By the time I go into the hospital, actually have someone take me, I've had severe pain for several days. Probably haven't had one that bad in 3 years or so now. It probably costs me a thousand bucks to go to the emergency room, so I really have to be concerned about having extremely elevated BP for days before I go in. BP is usually normal. Under extreme pain, when I go to the ER, it's been as high as 260/170. Physicians told me that contrary to my prior belief, yes, pain can indeed kill me.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo, if you suffer from elevated bp like that you really should give up being a mod and all the stress that goes with it.:w00t2: You don't want to end up like JPR and have to go to court to relax!:yum::yum::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo, if you suffer from elevated bp like that you really should give up being a mod and all the stress that goes with it.:w00t2: You don't want to end up like JPR and have to go to court to relax!:yum::yum::yum:

Nah, I quit law school after the first day which only really was meeting with councilors and them telling us what to expect and that their (at IUPUI) average attorney was making $25k a year five years after law school. (remember, this was a while ago) I sat and figured all night and thought I could do better in life than, in my mind, wasting three years of my life and going a hundred grand in the hole on student loans before beginning work. I loaded my VW Beetle the next morning and went home.

My little sister is an attorney though. She did all of that and spent ten years being a gofer at a big law firm before she became a full partner and started making serious money. I would have never made it doing that and being in so much debt from student loans could have never considered being self employed. Besides, I've only had to go to court five times in my life. Each of the five times I represented my self and the other person/business had and attorney represent them. I've won each time. (My rule; don't go to court unless you are damn well in the right)

Anyway, thanks. My BP is usually normal and I consider it to be a "lie detector" of sorts as to how much pain I'm in. I just had to give you my who legal experience; one day of law school. I can still remember that councilor telling me that I'd "always have to have an unlisted phone number" because I'd have plenty of people who wouldn't like me etc. My rule in my business now is that if I have to screen my calls or have my home phone unlisted, it is time to quit.

So, how's your pain? You've heard how much BZ and I seem to bring on pain enough.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it is easy to tell you would never make it as a lawyer. You forgot the billable minutes!:yum: Actually mine has gone away almost as quick as it came back. No clue what brought it on. Might have been something I ate or thought about eating?:whistling: I don't like that it seems to come from the bones more than any muscle. Maybe the lady doc can twist my testicles some more on Tuesday and tell me why?:clap:I have blood work done Monday to see where the cell counts are and that could be part of it also.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Spoke too soon as I am hurting after watching the race.:hammer: How can your chest bones hurt from laying on your butt?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Woke up after a real short snooze with the hips hurting again. Dang weather changes ain't helping any. I have been hearing the old bones and joints pop a lot lately.:hammer: