• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Lap-Band Journey

Lithium

I just discovered this thread today... it has to be the most moving thread I have ever read, of trials and tribulations thro life, career, surgery, and weight loss. Lithium, I think you are brave, strong and outspoken. I haven't done anything that I should be doing today, because I have been so enthralled by your amazing story.

You have shown great strength and courage thro a very trying time. It's been a long journey, and you are still on it, but you've succeeded so far, despite all the set backs. Serious congratulations on your change of job, and even more so on your weight loss.

The thread has kept me enthralled all the way thro it; and the love, wit and genuine support between you and Rusty has shone thro on every page (ignore those who tell you to thwack him one, lol, you make a great team); not to mention the total support and love and affection from all the other posters too...

Rock on... :flowers:

PS. Rusty! there's a 'Who loves the muleman thread?' lol :yum:

Lia- Thank you! I REALLY do appreciate your kind words... Its always nice to read/hear something like that.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hang in there Lith ...stay with it and all will work out.....Besides....Rusty has got to start improving sooner or later......if not WHOP him up side the head a couple of times it might not help but you will feel better for it!!!:yum: When ya get ready to jump off the first bridge......get a hand full of Rusty and take it with ya........:whistling:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to read the up-date Lith! You give everyone the inspiration to keep our goals. You are doing awesome!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7GhEYQqWc"]YouTube - Blake Shelton: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking (AOL sessions)[/ame]

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Been wondering the same thing......how are ya doing lith????we havent heard from ya in quite some time........how is the horse riding going????Bridge jumping ect????I have jumped out of perfectly good air planes but at my age now dont think Ill try the bridge thing!!!!frade the good lord will figure [hell if he is that ready to go lets just go ahead and take him............]:yum: Wishing ya well girl!!!