• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Look at this!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So this noon, Ali and I took the girls into town for lunch.
Coming back through town on 2nd St. I spied a man with a table sat up right on the sidewalk in front of the post office.

I don't know who it is, or where he's from.
I wanted to stop and pull over, but the kids were fussy and I had to do my hospice visits.
I do know ppl were honking and waving in traffic.
I started a discussion about it on Farcebook.
Several men and women of influence in town are expressing support. A couple have made dumb comments, but that's going to happen.
Anywho, here he is.
It may be two men.

Peaceful assembly is allowed on/near federal property.
Just thought I'd share.
:thumbup:
I'll try and screenshot some of it later. Lol

Added:
Picture is from Anne Mitchell.

Attachments

• Downtown_1527115675936.jpg
    Downtown_1527115675936.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 70

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I think those are some good citizens. That could be common down here where I live in the rural part of Texas. The only difference is that down here they might be wearing pistols. Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmm, I didn't know that if you start a discussion in a group, that you yourself can also take it down.
They do have admin/moderators.
So that's what I did because... idiots.
It was in Defiance Speaks.
Bye bye!
:hammer:

Attachments

• 20180523_192008.png
    20180523_192008.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20180523_191823.png
    20180523_191823.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 83

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy,
I think those are some good citizens. That could be common down here where I live in the rural part of Texas. The only difference is that down here they might be wearing pistols. Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!
Some young kids and obvious anti-Trumpers were jumping on, Ross.
I agree good citizens!