• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Windows based tablet

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I've been doing some research on windows based tablets as I have an asus transformer tablet with Windows 8.1 installed. I'd like to be able to run some android based aps on it since windows based aps leave something to be desired.

From what I've read, it appears that you can run a dual system on the computer by installing a version of Android as an additional operating system. Has anyone here ever done it? I'd like to avoid having two different tablets if I can install it similar to a computer running both windows and Ubuntu. Thoughts?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So I've sort of answered my own question. There is a program called bluestacks. It's basically a gaming app for windows based systems. On it, you can access the Google play store where you can download all your favorite android apps on your windows operating system.