• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Remember When

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This was the stereo everyone wanted? (see pic below)

Funny thing is that is what I still have, but a 200 disc CD player is added plus a cord that I can plug in my phone and play it's music through the stereo.

How bout you? What kind of stereo do you have?

Attachments

• StereoOldSchool.jpg
    StereoOldSchool.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 117

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have a Yamaha receiver circa 1999 with 3 JBL Northridge speakers for right, left and center. Sony flatscreen for video. No longer have a CD player, tape player, DVD player. I get all my music that I care to listen to from Pandora as it is free. We rent very few movies, if ever, preferring to watch the oldies on Turner Classics. I did buy a Roku to watch Amazon Prime Video, when I discovered I had the channel as part of my wife's Prime subscription. That is my participation in 21st century audio and video. LOL.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I have an ancient FISHER Stereo it must be 34 years old. It has a remote. I have 4 speakers hooked to it. 2 big and 2 BIGGER. I have my TV hooked to it and a way to hook my laptop into the TV.
I actually wore out the CD player so now listen to them via my DVD player.