• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firefox Quantum

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks BC.
I am trying it right now. Quick install, and it is a big improvement over past versions of firefox. :thumb:

loboloco

I got it on an update from firefox. Like it better, but takes a little adjustment as the icons are in different locations.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yet another version of "Quantum."

I just got the new version and now got this notice:

Version 57.0.2, first offered to Release channel users on December 7, 2017

Brace yourself for an all-new Firefox. It’s fast. Really fast. It’s over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology from our advanced research group, and graced with a clean, modern interface. Today is the first of several releases we’re calling Firefox Quantum, all designed to get to the things you love and the stuff you need faster than ever before. Experience the difference on desktops running Windows, macOS, and Linux; on Android, speed improvements are landing as well, and both Android and iOS have a new look and feel. To learn more about Firefox Quantum, visit the Mozilla Blog.
Making Firefox look, feel and perform faster was no small feat. Employees and volunteers from around the world worked in record time to create the best Firefox yet. We'd like to extend a special thank you to all of the new Mozillians who contributed to this release of Firefox!

I haven't tried to up date it yet.