• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

iPHONE X

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Who here stood in line for the new iPhone X?

Maybe I will have to wait for a couple days to see since you will be busy catching up on the sleep you missed by waiting up all night to get one?
And even longer by all the time you spend playing with it?
Or the time you take to try to pawn enough stuff to pay off the credit card that you used to buy it?

What me worry I use a JITTERBUG! :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll wager that no one on here stood in line to get an iPhone X.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I still have an iPhone 5 ... was thinking I might upgrade to a 6 or 7, if I can get a deal.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
999 bucks. Christ I could buy two fully loaded laptops good that.
Besides, Android for me

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Never had an iPhone. Never plan to. Just don't have a taste for Apple. I have a Samsung galaxy a5 2017. My wife has the s7 since her lg g4 died without warning on our trip in August. Never been one to stand in line waiting for the latest and greatest anything.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A grand for a freakin' cell phone? Who in their right freakin' mind would do that?

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S5 I bought a few months ago on eBay for 67 bucks. Works great. The guy said it sat in a drawer for two years because his wife got a new phone and I believed it because the phone looked brand new.

I have too much Scotsman in me to piss money away like an iPhone X. :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I know people who have actually slept outside the store waiting to be the first to get the latest and greatest cell phone video game system etc. Not me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My phone is a 5+ year old Motorola. Haven't turned it on for a week. Honestly thought I lost it in a coat I couldn't find (until Mrs. Zoom told me where the coat was this morning).

No need for anything new. I'll only replace this one when it's dead and then may switch to one of those cheap services.