• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super Speed Cleaner

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I recently got this app for my phone.
It does exactly everything it's supposed to do with ease.
Only negative are the ads that pop up once you finish a task, but I can live with that.

Also got Norton antivirus for mobile.
Hated it on my desktop and never would put it on the laptop.

Attachments

• 20180506_140050.png
    20180506_140050.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 123

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Lmao!
Off topic! :hammer:

So sorry, dearie, could not resist myself for a good joke. I see you are laughing too.

I have something similar on my Android phone, but I cannot remember the name. Yes, they work and keep the phone from getting clogged up with crap. Especially good, if like me, you run an older phone. I use a Samsung S5 when the S9 is the latest and greatest so this software helps a lot.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have something similar on my Android phone, but I cannot remember the name. Yes, they work and keep the phone from getting clogged up with crap. Especially good, if like me, you run an older phone. I use a Samsung S5 when the S9 is the latest and greatest so this software helps a lot.
Please post if you think of the name. I too have an old android and it's very sluggish and the battery normally dies in a couple hours because of crap running on the phone.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It's called "The Cleaner" and looks to be the same thing as PG's. They are free in the Play Store so try them both and see which one works best for you.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Zoom, don't know if you found anything for your older phone.
Here are some suggestions.
I know Ccleaner has the free app for Android.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180506-192944.png
    Screenshot_20180506-192944.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20180506-192824.png
    Screenshot_20180506-192824.png
    105 KB · Views: 119