• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp for sale

ironhorsetowing

I'm selling my 1975 1404 Imp. It's been a great machine, but I have two other snow cats and just don't use it anymore. I am the third owner of it and have maintenance records since new. It started life with Basin Electric in North Dakota, came here to Missoula, Montana where it was used to groom cross country ski trails for the last 20 years. I picked it up because the guy doing the grooming decided he'd had enough and I thought it was cool. He had two and a friend bought the other one which might be for sale as well. I used it to bomb around with the family in, but now we've got too much stuff.

2512 hours
New paint last year
Tracks are good
Two new axles
Foamed tires
Sprockets are good
Steers well
V-4 Ford runs well, no smoke
Electric radiator fan
Auxiliary heater for the back
Escape hatch
Hitch
Everything works
I have an Imp u-blade that goes with it, but I never mounted it.

Asking $15,000 or best offer. More pictures are available if needed.

Thanks,
Scott 406-531-4523

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180330_091928.jpg
    MVIMG_20180330_091928.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 836
  • MVIMG_20180330_091944.jpg
    MVIMG_20180330_091944.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 838
  • MVIMG_20180330_092103.jpg
    MVIMG_20180330_092103.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 830

ironhorsetowing

So no serious bites from last years post and I still haven't used it other than to periodically start it up and move it around. Maybe I asked too much, but anyhow I still have it. Bumping the post to see if I can't move it this season. Reducing the price to $12000 or if that's still too much, someone make me an offer. It's a good machine, it's just taking up space in the shop and I hate to see it sitting there unused.

hunter1951

So no serious bites from last years post and I still haven't used it other than to periodically start it up and move it around. Maybe I asked too much, but anyhow I still have it. Bumping the post to see if I can't move it this season. Reducing the price to $12000 or if that's still too much, someone make me an offer. It's a good machine, it's just taking up space in the shop and I hate to see it sitting there unused.

Where is the machine located at?