• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bluetooth Printer

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone have one? Anyone use Bluetooth? How easy is it to use?
Thoughts on printers in general?

I just got rid of an old printer scanner. On the one hand I want a simple printer. But on the other hand while I'm spending the effort and the money to get one maybe I should get something better?
Any thoughts?
My brain is pretty battered from a closed head injury, seizures, (legal) drug side effects etc. so I don't want to get anything to complicated.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My epson wire less printer is in a bedroom a couple walls away and works fine. Ink is high.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We have an HP 6230 wireless printer that works fine for our old minds. No bells and whistles, it just prints in black or color.
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have an HP 6230 wireless printer that works fine for our old minds. No bells and whistles, it just prints in black or color.
Mike

Same here, HP Photosmart 7520 upstairs and Office Pro 8620 downstairs. Both are wireless and no problems.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have a HP wireless printer and it always works great. However it is wifi NOT Bluetooth.

My experience with bluetooth over the years has been hit and miss.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
HP8600 here. Don't know a lot about bluetooth but the family can print from pretty much any device (IPads, computers and such).

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a cannon wireless printer with wifi. Works great. Big advantage of this one is I do not use it often, but still the ink has not dried up like some of my older printers. Over two years of printing maybe once every other month and it still works fine.

I've not heard of a bluetooth printer. I think wifi is the prefered / more common method for wireless printing.