• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm so old ....

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have any 'I'm so old' stuff ....post em here.

Attachments

• ImSoOld.PNG
    ImSoOld.PNG
    750.1 KB · Views: 111

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm so old my family's house had a party line phone.

I'm so old the operator knew my name.

I'm so old I remember when POP Tarts came in Chicken and Bacon.

I'm so old my first car had a crank handle to start it.

I'm so old our house did not have a TV until I was 12.

I'm so old the most exciting part of my day was sniffing the mimeograph paper on the pop quizzes.

8-Track????...
I'm so old I was checking out babes when poster #1 here was just a thought in his Daddy's mind.

Desert Dude

If you have any 'I'm so old' stuff ....post em here.

^Done all that.

I'm so old, I walked into a phone booth on the side of the road (the kind where you could close the door behind you) and paid a dime to make the call.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm so old I remember when a nickel candy bar cost only twenty-five cents instead of a dollar.

I'm so old I remember buying gas for my first car and being ticked off when the station raised the price to 20 cents a gallon.

I'm so old I remember old people being respected for their wisdom ... and youngsters listening when they spoke.

I'm so old I can remember when the twin concepts of duty and honor were understood to be the moral principles that allowed people to rise above loyalty to family or tribe, and adhere to abstract concepts such as country - a group so large it is impossible to know them all - and be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for that abstract should it be necessary.