• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So Romney getting rolled in the debate is a good thing

grizzer

The right has completely erupted (print, video) showing Obama as a liar.

Obama's slip on gun control has unleashed the NRA dogs of war in the remaining swing states.

Alan Combs on Megan Kelly has called for Eva Longoria's (Obama campaign co-chair) resignation. He never gives up this easy.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The right has completely erupted (print, video) showing Obama as a liar.

Obama's slip on gun control has unleashed the NRA dogs of war in the remaining swing states.

Alan Combs on Megan Kelly has called for Eva Longoria's (Obama campaign co-chair) resignation. He never gives up this easy.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Grizz,:biggrin:

Could you please supply us some links? I want some fresh meat...

Thanx

Kane

Those evil AK's and cheap handguns.

Easy enough for a second-term Obama. Just impose a ban on the sale or possession of imported assault weapons and solve the AK thing. Stay tuff on China. And then impose a taxpayer subsidy (kinda like the free phone racket) allowing the folks in the hood to buy the more expensive Glock. We dona' want the "disenfranchised" having to use no inferior pieces, now does we? Sharpton should be proud.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Those evil AK's and cheap handguns.

Easy enough for a second-term Obama. Just impose a ban on the sale or possession of imported assault weapons and solve the AK thing. Stay tuff on China. And then impose a taxpayer subsidy (kinda like the free phone racket) allowing the folks in the hood to buy the more expensive Glock. We dona' want the "disenfranchised" having to use no inferior pieces, now does we? Sharpton should be proud.

I want an evil AK! I want an evil AK! I want an evil AK! :w00t2::whistling::clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Back to the OP,,This second debate has allowed Romney's message to be capitilizing on the lies and deceptions of the WhiteHouse. Menawhile, Barry must pause at every sentence, remember what his narrative is supposed to be today to keep the story straight.

Right now I'm calling the Electorals at
243 Obama vrs 296 for Romney.

And a popular vote semi landslide of 56% for Romney.

Tonite's debate is a game changer only if Romney drops the ball.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Tonite's debate is a game changer only if Romney drops the ball.

...and he most assuredly did not drop the ball. I believe that Romney will continue to gain the 1-2% a week for the next two weeks.

The Dumms played their hand yesterday on the talk shows wanting to portray Romney has a warmonger. A typical left wing ploy that is worn out. Romney diffused that in the opening minutes of the debate. And so it continues. The emperor has no clothes. He has nothing.