• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Panama Home on TV .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like there is a good chance the home I built in Panama is going to be on TV . The new owner sent me a email telling me he has been contacted about the network doing a show about Caribbean living and life on a island . My old house will be used as the backdrop . It figures .........

I have been invited down , but I think I would just miss my old caretaker and his family so much that it would be to hard to be there . :sad:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
yeah, and you'd see what the new owner has changed etc etc. Most times not a good thing ....but now you might have to see it on TV. LOL
Is the new owner living there full time?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah, and you'd see what the new owner has changed etc etc. Most times not a good thing ....but now you might have to see it on TV. LOL
Is the new owner living there full time?

The home is still mine into the last payment is made on Jan 1st .
He will be moving in fulltime after the 15th of July and yes .....There is a lot of improvements and changes being made . My guess is it will be turned into a B&B type resort instead of the private retreat we kept it as .

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like there is a good chance the home I built in Panama is going to be on TV
Tell us more! Which show?

Holmes on Homes
Love it or Leave it
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
This Old House