• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Finally got my sink fixed

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Great home improvement!!!!!

I'm off picking grapes for a friend this Saturday. It'll be the turn of the reds. We did the whites 2 weeks ago. It's always fun. He keeps checking the sugar content and when they're ready the word goes out and we all turn up for a few hours work and a party.

I don't know how much we're going to do this time. Sometimes we just pick. Sometimes we pick and run them through the destalker thing. I wish that he'd get a motor on that thing. Hand cranking that drum for a couple of hours can be hard work.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Great home improvement!!!!!

I'm off picking grapes for a friend this Saturday. It'll be the turn of the reds. We did the whites 2 weeks ago. It's always fun. He keeps checking the sugar content and when they're ready the word goes out and we all turn up for a few hours work and a party.

I don't know how much we're going to do this time. Sometimes we just pick. Sometimes we pick and run them through the destalker thing. I wish that he'd get a motor on that thing. Hand cranking that drum for a couple of hours can be hard work.
With all the Mexicans (aka, Obama voters) y'all got down there, WTF are you turning the crank for by yourself? Getcha a wetback to do the work.:brows:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
With all the Mexicans (aka, Obama voters) y'all got down there, WTF are you turning the crank for by yourself? Getcha a wetback to do the work.:brows:

Because you gotta pay a wetback, we do it for "friendship .... which actually costs them more. We get breakfast and lunch out of it and I drink him out of house and home. Now multiply that by at least six. It mounts up. Actually we do it for the fun of it.

After I wrote that I got to thinking. One of the guys who will probably show up is a retired Border Patrol agent and now Chief of Deputies for the County. Probably couldn't find a wetback to hire anyway. . :yum:

Too funny. TR, the only Cab that hits the sanitary is what ain't fit fer drinkin'. That's rare, but when it happens it's pumped into the 4" black pipe.

ETF, have a great day. We have pickin' parties here too. Usually it takes 6 to fill the back of the truck, then we come back and run them through the stemmer crusher, and I got a electrical motor on mine. Pitchfork them into the hopper. We always have a BBQ, get the wimmenfolk to make up a buncha food whilst the mens take care of the hard work. And as the saying goes, it takes a lot of good beer to make great wine, so we keep that tradition going. You should too.

Squerly, if you need the name of my plumber let me know. I figure you'll want one of those in yer new shack, yup.