• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Murphy goes to Mass

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
One Sunday recently The Father looked out over his congregation and was amazed to the face of Angus Murphy in the back pew.
He was sure that Murphy had not attended in all of his adult life.

After the service was over, The Priest approached Murphy and shook his hand, saying, "Now Mr. Murphy are ye bein' about changing your ways, then?

Murphy replied, "no Father, it's just that I've lost me favorite hat".
"Ah, I see" said the Padre.
"And you've come to pray to St. Christopher to help you find it....."

"No, father, I recalled that O'Malley had a hat exactly like mine, and I knew that he'd come to mass, and I knew that he'd be removing that hat inside the church, and I was about stealin' O'Malley's hat."

"But I see you didn't steal O'Malley's hat; there he goes, wearing it still".

Well, Y'see Father, it was during your sermon that I decided not to steal O'Malley's hat !"

"Ah, when you heard me preach about "Thou Shalt Not Steal", you decided not to risk to pain of eternal damnation by stealing that hat........"

"No Father, it was when you preached about "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" that I remembered where I left mine!"