• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rape-aXe Spiked anti rape condom

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Device results in likely death and or further physical assault of victim. Not that I mind the fact that the rapist is getting hurt but I think a .38 Special is a better anti-rape device.

loboloco

A variant of this was used in WWII by Polish women against goth the German and Russian troops.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Holy Cow !!
Just knowing such a thing exists should be a deterant !!!

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Device results in likely death and or further physical assault of victim. Not that I mind the fact that the rapist is getting hurt but I think a .38 Special is a better anti-rape device.

Maybe a strategically placed tatoo for Rape-aXe along the same lines as :yum:

loboloco

I don't know, very unlikely he's gonna be doing anything other than crying for his mama.
Won't argue about the .38