• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ellen Page

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi likes!!! :brows: Something very engaging about her. Its hard to look away. SHe reminds me of someone but I cant put my finger on it. But once again it goes to show that Canadian women are beautiful!!! (shes from Nova Scotia, Halifax)
What do YOU folks think?

ellen-page-mtv-storyPhoto.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She's as cute as a bug's ear.. you ever searching horndog....:mrgreen:
LOL!!!
Something about her reminds me of Rachel Ray.....

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Does she like cats and sushi? What if she's a *gasp* dog person?

I like dogs Im just allergic to most. I feel compromise is the best thing. :thumb: (she keeps the dog and get to plow her)

SLAM!!!! That's it! That's who she looks like! Sushis Freudian slip has exposed his true love for all things RR!! :clap:

She looks NOTHING LIKE Raytard!!!! :soapbox:

Ellen-Page.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I like dogs Im just allergic to most. I feel compromise is the best thing. :thumb: (she keeps the dog and I get to plow her)
There I fixed it for you.:doh:
She's got a few acres?
How do you know this?
What's the size of the plow?
Will you rotate her crops?
Will there be any planting of seed going on?
Suddenly I am going agricultural here...:shifty:
Old McSushi wants a farm, E I E I Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
And on this farm he has some crabs, E I E I Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

With a scratch scratch here, and a scratch scratch there, here a scratch, there a scratch, everywhere a scratch scratch.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

With a scratch scratch here, and a scratch scratch there, here a scratch, there a scratch, everywhere a scratch scratch.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter

oooooh shit, I got tears in my eyes Im laughing so hard! :rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2: You crazy bastard!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Its called a Spork :poke:

A spork is a hybrid form of cutlery taking the form of a spoon-like shallow scoop with the addition of the tines of a fork (usually three or four). Spork-like utensils have been manufactured since at least the late 1800s; patents for spork-like designs date back to at least 1874 and the word "spork" was registered as a trademark both in the U.S. and the UK decades later. Sporks are offered in both re-usable and disposable form and are quite versatile. They are commonly used by fast food restaurants, prisons, and backpackers.
The word spork is a portmanteau combining the words spoon and fork. The word "spork" appeared in the 1909 supplement to the Century Dictionary, where it was described as a trade name and "a 'portmanteau-word' applied to a long, slender spoon having at the end of the bowl projections resembling the tines of a fork". Sporks are occasionally known as foons.[1] A similar term exists in Finnish: a "luha" (properly "lusikka-haarukka") is a portmanteau word combining the words for "spoon" and "fork" respectively, and is most commonly to issued to conscripts on national service. It should be noted that finnish luha is not constructed as a spork but has spoon in one end and fork in other and folds at the middle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spork

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
So sorry. Can't read what either of youse wrote. Already sporked out my eyes. :whistling:

and I call it a foon :rolleyes:

Trakternut

I started my post 1st!!!!! It just took longer because I put more thought into it!!! :raz:

Well, that, and you were typing one-handed.........again......which seems to happen whenever Rachel Ray is mentioned, or Amy Wi....................................................

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
3 of us. Remember Im pregnant :poke:

****ed up .... yes, pregnant .... I don't think so. Sushi, you can't get knocked up from jacking off.

Mods, if you think that is too strong feel free to delete it but it's midnight on a Saturday night and this is all I have to do!!!!!

American Woman

Site Supporter
****ed up .... yes, pregnant .... I don't think so. Sushi, you can't get knocked up from jacking off.

Mods, if you think that is too strong feel free to delete it but it's midnight on a Saturday night and this is all I have to do!!!!!
:yum: I'm gonna laugh at ti before they do :mrgreen:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Well I think I'll quote it then...:tongue:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So we're back to square one now?
Ok.. like I said, she's a cutie for sure :)
How old is she anyway?