• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm not the only one that enjoys FF

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beaux enjoys the forums, but only in the mornings! His touch pad style leaves the next user some inconveniences.........:D

Attachments

• 100_0633b.jpg
    100_0633b.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_0634b.jpg
    100_0634b.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_0635b.jpg
    100_0635b.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 194

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Greg, does your wife know how truly insane you are? Have you been skipping your med's again? Eveyone knows that dogs need a 1 button mouse, not a track pad!!!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Greg, does your wife know how truly insane you are? Have you been skipping your med's again? Eveyone knows that dogs need a 1 button mouse, not a track pad!!!

Hey he gives a great high five but I think he's worried about getting carple tunnel.........:eek:

Attachments

• 100_0632.JPG
    100_0632.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 187

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
simple_john said:
uh oh... if we see a 'dog toe' thread in the adult section we can assume it was started by beaux

Hey SJ, he'd give a good one! He's as blessed as yours..............:yum:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good thread and Pics Greg!!! :tiphat:

SJ, good twist on the whole thing ...made me laugh!!! :)

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
B_Skurka said:

MY Weimeraner is a tracking dog..... she doesn't know what to do with a mouse. She left the mouse to the cat...

Attachments

• cat & mouse.jpg
    cat & mouse.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 178