• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

GONE FOR 2 DAYS AND LOOK!!!!!!!

P

Pigtails

I can't seem to control Mtn topper when I leave home.. ugh now I can't even trust Mike S.. Look what they have done to MY TRUCK....

Attachments

• snowcats 001.JPG
    snowcats 001.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 153
  • snowcats 006.JPG
    snowcats 006.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 152

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
he he he :4_11_9: :argueing: :snow2_smi: :toilet: :pat: Just wait there's more!!!!!!! shhhhhhh------its a secret....

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So that is for real? :eek: Awesome. :thumb: :tiphat: :applause:

Can you easily convert back to wheels later this spring?

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I'm sorry...ur complaining about what? you can get to where you want and don't have to worry 'bout chains and....I'm sorry ur upset about what again....I must be thick here....he didn't think to tell you first...:yum: :yum:

Ray

those are kewl......i guess you can only go so fast with em...but you aint gettin stuck..

Howzit affect mileage?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Soooooooooooo, Pigtails where are you going next weekend??????? Mtntopper and I have a trip planned!!!!!!:thumb: :idea:

P

Pigtails

Mike, you have got to be kidding? I am not going anywhere for awhile.. You and mtn topper have to be tended to by someone.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that is pretty sharp ! How much stress , if any , does that put on the drive system ? Whats the top speed ???

Details ???? We need details ....

And holy smokes Pigtails ....... maybe you should take off more often and see what other neat things show up !

P

Pigtails

those are kewl......i guess you can only go so fast with em...but you aint gettin stuck..

Howzit affect mileage?

Mtn topper said that it does use more gas, Hey, Mike could tell ya.. he and Bill went playing while I was away..

P

Pigtails

Now that is pretty sharp ! How much stress , if any , does that put on the drive system ? Whats the top speed ???

Details ???? We need details ....

And holy smokes Pigtails ....... maybe you should take off more often and see what other neat things show up !

Well, Big Al, you can bet I'm not leaving my jeep anywhere near those 2:smileywac

P

Pigtails

I'm sorry...ur complaining about what? you can get to where you want and don't have to worry 'bout chains and....I'm sorry ur upset about what again....I must be thick here....he didn't think to tell you first...:yum: :yum:

Geez Cowboy, I'm not complaining just in my first stage of shock. When mtn topper has 3 other snow cats he REALLY did not need to do that too. But means it is my truck I guess it means he doesn't get to drive it, Right?

P

Pigtails

So that is for real? :eek: Awesome. :thumb: :tiphat: :applause:

Can you easily convert back to wheels later this spring?

I guess we must have Mike on a retainer...:yum: He is the one that put them on. He said it took 1/2 day. But probably take less time when we go to take them off. They say it is only suppose to take 30 min for each wheel.. Mike had to do a lot of converting to get them to work.. Mike can probably tell you more

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Jan ... Didn't I see a while back where Mike installed tires on that old Puckered Tucker that he and Bill purchased ???? Why don'T you just trade for that . :shitHitFan:

Possesion is 9/10's of the law .... Go steal all the keys to the Snow Cats .:poke:

P

Pigtails

So..... how fast does it go???

We took it for a drive last night and it will go up to 40 but as rough as the snow is it is just like our snow cats. Rough riding. Well, maybe not quite as rough, as the pickup has better suspension. An average mph is around 30

P

Pigtails

Hey Jan ... Didn't I see a while back where Mike installed tires on that old Puckered Tucker that he and Bill purchased ???? Why don'T you just trade for that . :shitHitFan:

Possesion is 9/10's of the law .... Go steal all the keys to the Snow Cats .:poke:

Big Al, you think I should trade MY PICKUP for the guys' tucker?? Are you nuts..????:4_11_9: Oh I forgot to tell Bill I all ready have the keys...HIDDEN

ALLEN PARSONS

Looks cool Pigtails. Now when you get stuck, YOU WILL BE STUCK. You may just have to use that old Tucker on tires to pull you out, :yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks cool Pigtails. Now when you get stuck, YOU WILL BE STUCK. You may just have to use that old Tucker on tires to pull you out, :yum:

The secret is never go any further away from the snow cats than you want to walk back and get one to pull it out. It actually surprised Mike S (mbsierg) and I on how well it gets around in the snow. He drove around Saturday in the back country behind my home where wheel vehicles would fear to tread without any problems. I rode as passenger and kept the cool ones, cool. As I said in another post he wanted to get a pic to post of me digging out the truck and it did not happen. We went through/over up to four feet of snow for short distances and easily went through/over two foot of snow with no problems. It's going to be interesting to see how the pickup holds up. For mechanical info I will let the expert Mike S tell us how, what and why.:thumb:

Now we have a vehicle we can run on the paved county road (all rubber belts no metal cleats) when bare of snow but our 1.5 mile driveway is full. It will make life on the mountain easier for pigtails. She can now do her hair up at home before we go to town and not have to use the portable 12 volt curling iron after the snow cat or snowmobile ride to the jeep parking lot at the state highway. She will soon appreciate Mike and I's new snow track truck project and unground me.....:thumb:

P

Pigtails

Just to inform everyone, we did take my pickup out to my jeep today.. It was nice not to have to dress extra warm to travel the short distance. So, I might "lighten" up some on Mtn Topper...

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like wayyy too much fun! And a practical reason to boot?

Sounds like you owe them a case of :beer: to take on their next adventure...especially if they swing about 12hours east & take me along. :rolleyes:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Spiffy it is not 12 hours only about 8 hours to SF SD Drive through alot my parents live by Valley Springs. Come on over I think something can be arranged!!!!

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Unground you? You da man!! She should worship you!! Next time she leaves you should "rubaconize" her jeep for her. Lift kit, big tires, cut the doors down, all of that !!:yum:
Or maybe "pimp her ride" You know, shag carpet, la coucaracha horn, little chrome naked ladies on the mudflaps....

P

Pigtails

:14_6_20: EXCUSE ME!! NOT MY JEEP.. WONT HAPPEN!! besides the mud flapps would have men on them instead..

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Spiffy it is not 12 hours only about 8 hours to SF SD Drive through alot my parents live by Valley Springs. Come on over I think something can be arranged!!!!

Somehow had you placed farther west! :pat: Of course, even at 8 hours, don't think I'll be sneaking out that way anytime soon, used to get around Rapid at least once a year, haven't even done that in a while..guess I'll just have to read about all your adventures, and maybe someday I'll realize that "all work-no play" is just no fun. :beer: