• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Y.P./Bic creek Yurt

yellowpine O.T.S.

Check out the great field trip report just recieved from guests last weekend,The pics should answer a lot of questions about the Yurt it is built By Pacific Yurts out of Cottage Grove,Oregon nice quality structure, I can not say enough about how nice a space the Yurt is, If you have any quetions feel free to call us at 208-633-9878
It is snowing like mad 2 feet of new on top. http://www.catpeople.com/id/McCall/BigCreekYurt_2_16-19_2007/index.html

KIF

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Very nice pictures. Love the Yurt! Looks like you all had some great times skiing. I kinda do the same stuff here but no cat and no snow really sucks. I will have my Snow Master done by next winter.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Great pics!! We may have to make arrangements to come up your way and partake of the great fun and adventure....:thumb: Love the Yurt. It looks very roomy and comfortable. Do you rent it out? We have considered trying to get permitted by the FS for a yurt location near our home base.

Vance

Wow - geat pics!!!

I love your cat with the party bus attachment!!! Great job.

I'd love to hear more about the Yurt. I'm thinking of either a yurt or teepee as a temporary structure on my property 'til we get the formal cabin built. I'd love to hear more about how you like it and how it holds up to snow/wind.

Also, you GOTTA tell us more about that HOTTUB!! :coolshade
Is that propane or wood fired? Can you provide some info, please!! I want one...

Thanks for sharing and keep em coming.

Vance

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I had an old redwood hot tub in Monterey Ca. It was wood fired and was a blast. If you were not careful you could cook yourself! Man what a great place you have!