• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mole For Sale

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
On ebay is an interesting snow cat. I have heard these referred to as a mole. There is another for sale in Salt Lake city at about 8K. They are rare and not many still exist today.
Bill

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Sno-Cat-Snowcat-Snowmobile-ATV_W0QQitemZ120087215626QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6736QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Custom Sno Cat

This Custom Sno Cat was built in the late 50’s to early 60’s by the Utah Scientific Research Foundation in affiliation with the Utah State Agricultural College. I have included many detailed pictures but if there is something I missed please email me and I can try to get a picture added. This unit features a well maintained flat head Ford with four speed trany with reverse. And runs very well with top speeds approaching 40+. It is a true Joy to drive and gets lots of looks on those snowed in days. With room for four, the possibilities are endless. Buying New Unit so we are selling our old ones to make room. This unit is being sold AS IS and is offered locally so we have the right to end the auction early if sold. To qualified buyers this item is available for local inspection and test drive in Sewell, New Jersey up to and including day of auction. NO WARRANTY!

bin_15x54.gif
price: US $6,000.00

This is a rare and often referred to as the mole snow cat.
abc2_12.jpg

ae00_12.jpg

b05f_12.jpg

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
In Salt Lake City this one is available for about $8500.00. I have only seen two for sale in the past couple years. This might be an interesting project for a restorer/rebuilder to take on.

snowcat9.jpg