• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Should I send JEV Elk meat ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I got a 160 pounds of Elk Meat to be processed into something tasty . I was thinkin Summer Sausage and Jerky. I while back I saw Jev had made up a whole bunch of sausage and it looked pretty damn good . I think the picture may have been photo shopped:unsure:. . Maybe its just me ... I dunno .

So I thought maybe I should allow him:whistling: to keep 2 pounds for every 8 he makes up for me . HEY!!! that sounds like a good deal . I like it ! I wonder if I could sucker him into a deal :brows:. If you radio guys hear him out there could you past this on ?? Oh I also need him to pay shipping both ways :smile:.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds like a good deal to me. I love Elk meat - one of the best game meats out there.