• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

led up grade in the shop

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
last week we did an led up grade we were getting rid of the old power hungry 8 foot tubes, and installed new Lithonia led fixtures it took nine 2 foot fixtures to replace the old tubes the new fixtures draw about .5 amps and are intended for high bay lighting. in the last pic I'm showing my wife's car so you all can compare that to some of the old snow cat photos shot in the dungeon

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there got the pics to load this time

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 40

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
last week we did an led up grade we were getting rid of the old power hungry 8 foot tubes, and installed new Lithonia led fixtures it took nine 2 foot fixtures to replace the old tubes the new fixtures draw about .5 amps and are intended for high bay lighting. in the last pic I'm showing my wife's car so you all can compare that to some of the old snow cat photos shot in the dungeon

Just curious, how pricey were the new lights, I have 3 pole buildings that could use an upgrade.

Thx

Tom