• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Flippen house...

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got several house rehab projects going and decided I could use some help. I called Big Al but the prick never showed up. Called Mule, he's got caller ID so I'm screwed there too.

Anyhow, here are some rehab pics of a 3 bedroom / 2 bath that was built in the 80's. It had old paneling on all the walls in the entry, living room and 1 bedroom. It was a mess! Bought it for $58K, will have another $7K in it when it's finished, and will sell for around $105K.

I removed the paneling, taped the sheetrock underneath and tore out the wall between the living room and kitchen. I've been working on it now for a couple of weeks (still have a way's to go) and here are some pics.

Looking from the living room into the kitchen (before and after)

wall%2520009.JPG

128%2520003.JPG

Looking from the kitchen into the living room (before and after)

wall%2520007.JPG

128%2520008.JPG

Looking from the living room into the entry hall (before and after)

128%2520003.JPG

128%2520001.JPG

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I've got several house rehab projects going and decided I could use some help. I called Big Al but the prick never showed up.

Hey !!! Thanks for calling me a prick ! Someone finally noticed ! I even went in the bathroom and checked . Sure as shit , there it was !!!

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
With the exception of the roof, I did all the work myself. Took about 3 months but I have other projects going so I couldn't apply myself full time. Here are some pictures of it when it was finished. House sold 3 days after it hit the market for a full offer of $105K. Must have priced it too low!

Attachments

• tn_blinds and more 052.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 052.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 64
  • tn_blinds and more 039.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 039.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 61
  • tn_blinds and more 037.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 037.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 62
  • tn_blinds and more 033.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 033.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 61
  • tn_blinds and more 011.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 011.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 62
  • tn_blinds and more 018.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 018.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 62
  • tn_blinds and more 020.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 020.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 61
  • tn_blinds and more 002.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 002.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:

Kane

Must have priced it too low!
There's something about that 'new car smell', squerly. Walking into a house with the smell of fresh drywall and paint is simply irresistible.

The smell of money.

Nice flip!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Theres is still some great flippin deals out there if you know where to look . Commercial is still a great source !More money too!!:smile:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
This was the front of the house before and after.

Attachments

• tn_0001_1653985724_medium.jpg
    tn_0001_1653985724_medium.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 32
  • tn_blinds and more 046.JPG
    tn_blinds and more 046.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 32

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Great job. Now if you don't have anything else to do, come up here and help me finish building a 4-2 bedroom apartment building. Just finished putting up the roof trusses today.