• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New SnowTrac and Thiokol Paintings

AdkSnowcat

SnowTracAltaFr.JPG

201SpryteFr.JPG

Full Moon, Alta, Utah I & II
I'm trying bigger and bolder (larger top one is 18x24"). Thanks to all that sent me photos! Sorry I haven't gotten to paint them all. (I'm just an old guy trying to somehow get myself to paint more.) And no reaction to my painting of the rare Porsche turbo-powered Kristi S screaming across the off-chamber deep powder field at fifty or sixty MPH? That was April Fool's Day. Oh well.
Now to fix my Tucker's rears...can't let that go another summer!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
cool can you find time to do one of a snow trac say driving over the top of a krusty or maybe driving circles around one stuck in the snow. on a serious note if you wanted to i would be inclined to purchace one of your pics of mine with a local background just to hang up on the wall.

ps i would imagine doing one of Big Als krusty would be a time consuming job you know having to paint all those tools hanging on the wall in the background (hint hint ger er done Al )

nikos

hi guys
The internal creativity and subtle sensitivity is expressed in many ways.
All (the snow cat owners) we are close to nature and the landscapes, trying in every possible way to touch, and to discover something of the beauty and majesty of winter mountain infinity.
What we see in his work - paintings, has nothing to do with issues of traditional Christmas cards or cards of winter, but they are painted representations that have a specific thematic content.

This special content gives the impression that man and machine (two elements of the modern world) working in harmony, so they are one piece of wilderness.
Μan and machine, two appearances in the white landscape.
Among the frugal colors, (the white snow, the green trees, and the blue sky), highlighted the particular color of snow cats. The red, yellow, orange, blue etc.
Compositions which show with the color and shape, our personal preferences, and the graceful presence on these landscapes, because in these works, like reality, man, machine and nature become one whole.
Those who do not know can be surprised and say. What does this red machine in the winter painting. It is best to paint a deer, one bear etc.

For these specific reasons, guys Lets encouraged the sensitive artist, to continue to create and produce these works with specific content.:clap:

Congratulation, continued to work.

best regards Nikos

AdkSnowcat

Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words. I sure like painting the snowcats in the various scenes. The paintings' compositions have gotten more complex as I go. I'm really glad people like them.