• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

dear abby...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
why is it that when you have to pee, and go outside in the frigid windy cold, it makes you have to pee even worse??

concerned citizen in PA

loboloco

Dear confused Citizen in PA.
This is your bodies way of telling you to stay your butt inside and quit letting in the cold air.
Abby

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty..... Just be glad you dont have 5 layers of cloths on and have a 4 layer pecker!!!!!!!:yum::yum::whistling:

Jerry

4DaJudge

Just means that you have a healthy 1st stage "cold response". Body tells brain...It is c-c-cold out here...Brain tells body "prepare for cold" and the first thing the body does is jettison any access fluids (less to keep warm) this includes pee and snot (does your nose run too?). Keeping hydrated is extremely important to prevent hypothermia and Frost bite.

Ironman

Rusty..... Just be glad you dont have 5 layers of cloths on and have a 4 layer pecker!!!!!!!:yum::yum::whistling:
jfi1k1.gif

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually I think the whole body pulls the cells together and this ends up putting more pressure on the bladder. I don't do the pee off the porch when it is this friggin cold. 2 degrees and a wind chill of -14 to -22. And that is since the wind died down. Tomorrow they are calling for gusts to 40mph!:hammer:

loboloco

Actually I think the whole body pulls the cells together and this ends up putting more pressure on the bladder. I don't do the pee off the porch when it is this friggin cold. 2 degrees and a wind chill of -14 to -22. And that is since the wind died down. Tomorrow they are calling for gusts to 40mph!:hammer:
GEEEZ, that's almost cold enough to ice cube it before it hits the ground.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When you open the back door it creates a fog from the warm moist air rolling out into the COLD dry air. Got one more trip to the boiler before bedtime.