• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Size of pen........new 7 year old Lab

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Dogs are clean animals. They will pick one corner and use that if you keep it clean for them. They are also creatures of habit. They unload in the morning and right after eating, so clean up isn't a problem if you stay up on it. :yum: :yum: :yum:

Our new golden cleans up after her self. It gets picked up every day, but if you miss one she will recycle it.

Somehow we are going to try to break that habit.:smileywac

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
That is a next to impossible habit to break. For some unknown reason, it runs in "families" of dogs. My dog does it and so does her brother. I clean up after her as best that I can, but she has a good nose and can find the rabbit and deer turds without much problem. I was worried about her health in the beginning, but after 3 years of trying to stop her, she has suffered no ill effects health wise. I did break her of the habit of trying to give me kisses!! There are some commercial products that seem to have some level of beneficial results, but none that I can recommend. All that I tried were without success. Hot pepper sauce will also work in some instances..

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
That is sort of what I thought, some do, some do not. In any case what ever makes her happy, makes me happy. :rolleyes: That does not mean that I will do that same as she does.:pat:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
this is proof that you can never let them women know ALL that you are doing. she has decided that pea gravel may not be good for him, since he could swallow it. apparently she has seen this before or something. Any suggestions please?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
ddrane2115 said:
this is proof that you can never let them women know ALL that you are doing. she has decided that pea gravel may not be good for him, since he could swallow it. apparently she has seen this before or something. Any suggestions please?

Get another wife. Dogs don't usually eat pea gravel, and if they do, it will pass through them. I have only known of one dog that would eat rocks, and those were potato size. You have to wonder where they get these ideas.... Junk.....