• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HELP!!! I'm stuck..................

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
................and I can't get out. Ernie did this all by himself. He climbed in one of the cat shelters!!!

Attachments

• Pic496 (Small).JPG
    Pic496 (Small).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 162

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
If that were one of our cats sitting there, he would be contemplating some serious evil to unleash on the head of that dog.

:thumb:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
johnday said:
...that cat is concrete!!!!

Don't rule it out that it still won't figure out a way to tip itself over and bonk the dog on the head.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Chief; The top lifts right off. On each end there is a 6" hole. He slinked thru one end, and stuck himself out the top. Being he's a dog and not a cat, he couldn't figure out all he had to do is turn aound. He's another rescue we've had for about 2 months or so, and we figure he's less than a year old.

What kind of dog is he? His tail and stature tell me he's a Lhasa Apso, but I didn't know they came in anything but monchrome.:tiphat::beer:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Look John, I didnt think you were into putting your pets into tight places :eek: I thought Ursla said something about tieing up and stuff!

And turning your cats to stone, just get some dark glasses and wear them, remember, they musnt be able to see your eyes!

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jim!! THANKYOU!!!! Now I know why no one can look in my eyes. And after all these years, boy oh boy, you solved one of my most profound anxietys.:pat:I'm indebted to you for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::5boobs::beer::alc::kiss:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
John, glad I solved one of your problems, now can you make me a pizza?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Can I have it without facial features? Or is that part of the deal? :eek:
:beer: