• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

just editing some posts here

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, to someone whose father had died after a long illness, just sharing again

"...often when writing something out here, I feel this dailylife to be so superficial..." ventured the goblin continuing "...and perhaps it is madness to talk to one's ghosts of the past today, when every logical reason tells me I am alone just looking at this slot knowing that the others are apart from me as in elsewhere, so my son is in the next room, my wife is in the kitchen, my daughter is having a night out with friends there, and my parents are abroad, but anyone looking from the stars above might laugh at me saying "of course your son is with you he is next door isn't he, and your wife is with you too, she's only in the kitchen, etc., and each one such a short distance from you too"...", the goblin paused to a moment to bridge it to himself before continuing "...so perhaps, those terms of near and far are just where we decide our loved ones to be, and perhaps too, physically I am indeed alone here facing this slot as ever, but I am often talking to my long gone ghosts in this present moment, no nothing odd with that then, just this dailylife continues apace physically without them next to me, true, but that's still no reason to draw some silly those dividing line on the shore of one's beach where the encroaching tide has been our shared fate all along, ah no, there's no division where my feelings are concerned, for they're just waiting for me to join them in that water still..."

sadpanda.jpg

66 240http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 1987

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was just flea's persona of choice, "...simply if one starts writing in third person, one soon sees that writing out said the person who is writing this each time is laborious..." said the person who is writing this as if to prove the point to himself, continuing "...so one then has to decide which persona would fit one best and then to stick to it throughout...", in fact, the goblin had been a computer repairman for some years, very much that goblin type of geek who fiddled around with computer bits, so in choosing a goblin as his persona wasn't such a big jump from his dailylife now

large.jpg

xxxx

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a dating site's "last post" thread

Isn't there a danger of forgetting who you are if you hide yourself away for too long.... If you have a face for every occasion will you eventually forget what you look like ?? Doesn't it take more energy to put up a pretense than just burst out with who you really are ? What if cyber world over spills into the real world , do you carry on adopting a different persona to deal with the many different situations that life throws your way ? Is there anything wrong in just being "you"

actually, the goblin while here felt that he had already forgotten how he looked in real life as some silly dailylife hangup, and wondered how at all any of that superficial "looks whatever" on this internet here changed anything now, saying "...just it seems our goals are very different then, you perhaps want to do "meet and greets" for those dailylife considerations like making friends, love, etc., whereas I will never meet you, where my goal here is to create a persona that doesn't age but instead reaches out to others though words alone...", thus the goblin, upon forumland at least, preferred people's personas to their externals, saying "...well yes, I can get plenty of pictures of beautiful women from this internet here, but where can I get someone's inner words now, for surely a persona is a personality built up upon one's words is it not, I mean am I not just that which you read of me anyway, where must how I look be taken in consideration here..."

tetsuya109.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere on this forum

How many keyboards a year does the goblin go through?
"...naah, compared to a novelist now it's a lot less writing than that then, for I only do about a post or two a day at most, but it's all interactive as in a replyship rather than that old readership per se, where you pathetic humans are not reading books these days neither, so what choice do I have really bar to meet you half way in this since our bookworld is declining, so here I am out to conquer forumland in posts instead I guess..." replied the goblin who by now was well experienced in what he did, adding "...for a livewriter is just a poster who has his or her own thread that goes into thousands of hits/views, where perhaps thinking upon the concept of forum/venue thread/stage and persona/act might explain things further...", yes it seemed ever like cabaret to the goblin, where the venture was never won in advance neither, but what choice was there where there was always the show itself but that one only lived once through it

critique-cabaret-fosse3_zps223db214.jpg

Kane

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was just flea's persona of choice, "...simply if one starts writing in third person, one soon sees that writing out said the person who is writing this each time is laborious..."

I am left wondering how goblin stumbled upon our little backwoods forum on snow machines and the like, but there is no uncertainty that you are now abusing our humble little slice if the internet. WTF makes you think you can unceremoniously dump some 250 mindless posts dredged up from your anonymous past? Just "editing some posts" my ass.

I doubt if anyone here on FF really gives a shit, but another thing is for certain, you've worn out your welcome. Why doesn't the phony pretentious gobin just quit while he (or she ) is ahead? He (or she) is becoming an apocalyptic waste of the zither.

Just sayin'. Why don't you just go away? Go prey on somebody else. Go "edit some posts" on some other innocent website.

Or are you running out of sites that will have you?

Last edited:

fleamailman

I am left wondering how goblin stumbled upon our little backwoods forum on snow machines and the like, but there is no uncertainty that you are now abusing our humble little slice if the internet. WTF makes you think you can unceremoniously dump some 250 mindless posts dredged up from your anonymous past? Just "editing some posts" my ass. I doubt if anyone here on FF really gives a shit, but another thing is for certain, you've worn out your welcome. Why doesn't the phony pretentious goblin just quit while he (or she ) is ahead? He (or she) is becoming an apocalyptic waste of the zither. Just sayin'. Why don't you just go away? Go prey on somebody else. Go "edit some posts" on some other innocent website. Or are you running out of sites that will have you?

"...perhaps your best post yet Kane, and see how even your post are improving too..." mentioned the goblin somewhat encouragingly still, and then adding "...no, I'm on the level here, where I have no need to lie to you for I truly am editing my posts to your company it seems in the section of the forum called "creative writing" meant for just that...", in fact, the goblin offered a solution here, saying "...well now, if this thread is as you say then, and I am as you put it, the thread can just be locked thus stopping me, where there'll be no more goblin to bother you ever, an end of it then, my wager will be off...", where by now the goblin had only edited a small fraction of his posts left and where here seemed interesting enough, smiling "...2,000hits already, 10,000hit by christmas, I'm happy for my own reasons, but I'm not obliged to explain myself, and what would you believe even if I did now..."

Dear_Photograph_3.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

I'm scared and I'm lonely and I'm sad. And I don't like it. Anyone got a spare hug?

"...see it for what it is, and you will find yourself amongst it perhaps..." replied the goblin who was always alone, or who more truthfully understood it differently then, saying "...death is a funny friend you know, and how he just slaps all the cheapness out of one in an instant, reminding me at least that people die all the time and at any moment too, that they leave partners, beauty, riches, education, family, parents, children, places, yes those people leave everything and everybody in their arrival at self don't they, yes, life is ever this journey to self then is it not, but no, everybody seems so much more concerned about their trappings of dailylife, and those trinkets of the moneygod too, that they don't even notice their journey till it's too late, whereas those who do notice their journey understand that they never really had anything anyway, that they were always alone like this, even when things came near and other people were around them still, so why do you feel sad when you still have your journey to self now, just who wins here, you yourself, or your dailylife with that moneygod instead of you again, so are you still sad now, where death has simply let you have a journey to self now..."

sandman-1.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a british "last post" thread

what, written in 1996, and you are still non the wiser, not even a glimmer, not even a smidgen, just a little bit, an inkling, a tiny thought, a fresh perspective, a new train of thought, a fresh angle, an epiphany, a tiny spark, a notion...et al, I suggest you give up.
"...ah for me the 1990s were the days of the writer's club, just a place where we would meet once a week to share our latest stuff, any "work" was accepted except something anything that had been actually published, no fees, a spectrum of varying types nationalities and ages mostly ranging from bad to worse, oh, and also a subversive stimulant called "coffee" served almost straight with sugar, or slightly diluted with milk perhaps..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...simply, a stimulated backlash against a sedative lifestyle then, it was just that this city of geneva, for all its pursuit of finance and good living, was never really going to challenge our intellect so we just wrote in defiance of that observation then, and now, all these years later, I still do so too..."

poppies_b.jpg

67 247 2046

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

Get your wife to register, we could then have a goblin couple

“...ah no...” replied the goblin, adding “...this journey to self is an uncompromising road of anonymity...”, yet the goblin too, loved the little gold wedding ring that he had accepted those many years ago now, its warmth as evident as ever, its metal still untarnished and solid as the day he had first received it, even for all those obvious shared considerations, and hidden obligations too, placed upon anyone who wore it this long that is, so wisely the goblin today just kept it upon a string around his neck, never daring to wear it openly on forumland, aware of that fate of anyone the moment they did so, just to be once more transferred back into dailylife again, transformed unto that role of loyal husband in some wife's court of correctness, so no then, the goblin simply confided something by saying, “...the wedding ring belongs to dailylife, as do all the objects of dailylife, whereas this journey to self has to be both anonymous and alone if it is anything at all...”

bilbo_ring.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a bereavement

i will see my dad for the last time tomorrow, it will be very hard but should give me some closure

"...I guess one just learns how to communicate with those in the past in internal way now..." mentioned the goblin "...I still do I know...", the night seemed a river of long moments to the goblin sat alone with his thoughts once more, "...and besides, none of them would want us to be sad today, any more than I would wish that sadness on my children in my turn then, "well yes, your sad sentiments are appreciated", I would say to them from up there then, probably adding "and I'm your biggest fan too, but just make this ring-side seat worth my while now, find happiness...", where somehow the goblin was often talking to his ghosts like this so he just repeated "...actually I'm very much myself with them, after all they're not angels nor demons, they're just us in the future aren't they..."

IE141_Fall_2007.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, usual stuff

....Today I am beginning the reading of material for the degree. The initial chapter is focusing on identity which I think will be interesting. There is also an experiment which I am hoping some of the guys from here will assist me with..............

at which point the goblin somehow guessed that she was going to ask him to loiter around public urinals with a stopwatch or something, being one of those master's degree he imagined, though perhaps the problem there would be the postscript at the bottom, the part which would state one's sources to be an anonymous goblin, yet mind you somehow the goblin felt too, that no one in their right mind would ever do such a thing, saying "...ok, so when do I start, but we're talking about lots of fruitcake here..." oh yes the goblin could never get enough tea and fruitcake on forumland

th1158812148886.gif

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
"...perhaps your best post yet Kane, and see how even your post are improving too..." mentioned the goblin somewhat encouragingly still, and then adding "...no, I'm on the level here, where I have no need to lie to you for I truly am editing my posts to your company it seems in the section of the forum called "creative writing" meant for just that...", in fact, the goblin offered a solution here, saying "...well now, if this thread is as you say then, and I am as you put it, the thread can just be locked thus stopping me, where there'll be no more goblin to bother you ever, an end of it then, my wager will be off...", where by now the goblin had only edited a small fraction of his posts left and where here seemed interesting enough, smiling "...2,000hits already, 10,000hit by christmas, I'm happy for my own reasons, but I'm not obliged to explain myself, and what would you believe even if I did now..."

Dear_Photograph_3.jpg

pick as u may- don't piss on kane & tell him it's raining, tho.

Last edited:

fleamailman

pick as u may- don't piss on kane & tell him it's raining, tho.

"...naah luvs, Kane means well I guess, just he involves himself so much in that which is not his to begin with here..." suspected the goblin more concerned about the whole purpose of this thread instead, then adding "...not to worry though as it is I'm both unperturbed and simply editing my creative writing type posts in the "creative writing section" here appreciating yours and his company even, that is I'm just doing what it should be doing I imagine and in the place where I should be doing it now, where if my posts show malice then both of you would have every right to come at me now, but come as you may then, what of it, come one and all too, but read me you do and read me you have, where the hitcount tells the truth of it for all words against me still..."

standing-alone.jpg

Last edited:

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...well I suppose, one can only really go on what one knows from one's own experience..." explained the goblin continuing "...well if simply because once one brings in unknowns here one builds on sand again, so your connection to whatever it actually is shouldn't be as something taken as gospel that you then have to blindly believe in and simply follow like some sedated sheep does, no, not if one has one's own reasoning power that is, where this journey to self is ever yours alone now, for if someone near you dies isn't that proof enough of death, if something taken from you after that, well that's proof again of loss, but against this your journey to self, which started from day one and will finish on day whenever, is just self-evident as something that no one, nor anything, can take away from you, yours alone then...", the goblin laughed adding "...and what l if I went round and started calling it your journey to death instead now, sounds too morbid for words, whereas journey to self sounds wondrous doesn't it, save that in reality they're actually two sides of the same coin here, so I guess that one neither knows oneself nor one's own end until one finally arrives there, perhaps it's just a journey to self in posts but still one worth it for the journeying..."

o.become.72ppi.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, about a troll

"...naah, let someone else remove him if it matters, though to be honest I don't mind his trolls, because to date he has only served my inspiration somewhere, simply like any troll his barbs become one thing more to think about, where his removal becomes one less thing to think about, naah he's minor at most..." mentioned the goblin somewhat grateful that those witless thrusts had given birth to the goblin's evasions, adding "...what choice then, just I play matador to his charges each time, sporting with him till either the mod calls time, or until it becomes counterproductive, though what is crucial here is noting the dividing line between his posts being a spur towards the creation of now replies back, or a mere distraction against my creating newer stuff instead, so perhaps the matador can only really claimed victory if he can walk away from it afterwards, otherwise he's just as trapped in the fray with the bull as the bull is...", in short, the goblin had be careful not to be owned by the troll knowing the troll couldn't act otherwise whereas the goblin could, smiling "...naah, I never ask them to come at me, for they do that because they want to..."

bullfight.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a british "last post" thread

I often wonder if it is possible to live in modern day society without sacrificing one's morals but then again I often wonder why chicken flavour crisps taste more like chicken that chickens themselves. It's a funny old world

"...ah flavor, being a sense, is so subjective to the one's sensing it is it not..." replied the goblin continuing "...so perhaps too, the image of britain being not as british then as she actually is, or that line the devil is no as black as he is painted springs to mind here...", though the goblin agreed that it almost made one wonder at what one is wondering then, often that wonder seemed better then than the reality it turned out to be then, as if the experience actually spoiled the expectation, "...save for salt and vinegar crisps that is, there the brits can really be proud of themselves since they are perfection it seems, so much so in fact, that, faced with some sensuous eager english lass, on the one hand, and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps on the other, the choice is such a hard one isn't it, munch, munch..." ventured the goblin about it

CircusCapers0012.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a spat upon another forum where comments were cheap

a writer writes to communicate with others
the goblin didn't mind being told how to suck eggs but he actually preferred to hear it from someone who had sucked eggs then, saying "...wrong again, some people write secret diaries that they never show to anyone at all, telling you just what I told you before, that a writer writes for himself first and foremost, so do you write, I mean do you know how it feels, and do you think that you could possibly understand when you don't, look, when you rubbished what that lupusbot had written to me while under her struggle to do so, you showed yourself clearly by what you had posted there, where that is the same rule for her, as it is for me, as it is for you too, simply one sees oneself by what one posts, the "journey to self" then, so no, I don't write to communicate to you, never said I did for that matter, more likely I write to communicate for myself instead, where I'm anonymous and where I write for myself alone, perhaps with those lupusbots in mind, perhaps confronting my own ghosts of the past, or the other personas on forumland here, but certainly not for your recognition crap, nor for being discovered now, nor for that egotrip of amounting to something neither, I mean what can anyone possibly amount to anonymously, so leave off with that how writers should be this, that, or whatever conjecture of yours, no, if you must know, I write with the lupusbots in mind because although I don't know them personally, and although they don't know me neither, they smack some real value of this life's actual uncertainty in my face, where within that debt then I feel that I owe it to them in return to I listen to them then, so please get off your high horse before you mention them again, for I don't think you come even close to understanding what it's like to write anything from within their situation, so I'll let you into secret now, writing is a terribly self exacting process, promise, and you should try it some time, because it's not always pleasant, especially if you have lupus there..."

27.jpg

68 256http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 2112

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...ah yes, we hit upon that one's looks problem again, one's photo no less, and how unfair it is now, something one has no choice about where on this forumland you can present yourself as the person in the mirror if you like under the graces or ravages of time I suppose, but it's not the provable you, not to me at least, nor the you that interests me here, so tell me then what you would like to look like if you had a magic wand, so between you and me this anonymity means that I'm probably imagining you to be like that already, amazing then how women look so beautiful when they feel beautiful about themselves, and how they flog themselves for that goal of stunning beauty which would probably lose them their partner, perhaps it's that feminine counterpart to male bodybuilding..." the goblin paused, not an easy concept then, continuing "...think about this then, simply if stunning beauty were really the type of beauty every man was looking for, then why don't more women meet that criteria in real life when in fact so few do...", a quick gulp of coffee and then "...no, men admire stunning beauty yes, well who doesn't then, but only as something to look at, and yet, as with the bodybuilding analogy, first the vanity factor of it is a real turnoff here, where also, and something that few men will openly admit I imagine, it is the incompatibility with themselves that stops them remaining in a relationship with some stunning beauty for long if at all, simply in the end one's partner has to be someone one feels comfortable being around, and although one likes beauty in one's partner stunning beauty uneases one in reality, even if both men and women alike, dream of it..."

ktona.com029.jpg

fleamailman

repost from else, the subject of partner's height

"...with me those relationships seem so long ago that it is hard to tell, or I am almost embarrassed to think of the currency of accepted cool at that time and now seeing how much of a right pratt I looked by it..." continuing "...no doubt the "me then" would look at the "me now" and yell "suicide please, I want out", while the "me now" always discreetly sweeps those memories under the oh well, I suppose we were all young once carpet...", the goblin thought for a moment "...no, come to think of it, I didn't really have a height problem in my past relationships, no it was more a just any girlfriend please problem, in that, since it was clear what most boys wanted at that age, therefore the underlying question remained what were her plans for me in return, so depending on the girlfriend at the time, if I remember rightly now, it was something like "evangelical goblin", followed by "trotsky goblin", then "national front goblin", "footballing goblin", and "emo writertype goblin", even "climbing mount everest goblin", "peace and love goblin" and whatever..." ventured then goblin looking back now, simply the goblin had been a kind of surrogate barbie doll to each one of them in turn, adding "...but there you have it then, all part of that well that's what boyfriends are for charm indeed, where today I am just normal by comparison, evident isn't it

1240589311_russianschoolmetalband.gif

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...I feel I am in a warm country when I am on this forum..." mentioned the goblin, outside the chilling wind only added a feeling of cold to the reality of an unheated bistro, where the goblin's trick is not to ask for a second coffee here, but to move somewhere else each time, so each coffee was in effect the rent for a couple of hours internet in a bistro, simply the goblin could well pass for a bum perhaps, all he had to do was cut out a cardboard sign marked any spare change please, just a penny towards my disparately needed Internet access and total escape, "...o wasted life..." went the chorus of people looking on now

stones.jpg

69 259http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 2133

fleamailman

("...my birthday over, I'm back to editing my posts again..." went the goblin grateful for the hitcount

repost from elsewhere, an american "last post" thread

"...basically I am very pro american, for simply one has to imagine what type of world we would have if america hadn't stood up to those tyrants, and yet the underlying fear is that it too, could turn tyrannical through its own fear of terrorism, like the last days of the roman republic, where there too, "sheer military power" ushered in the caesars..." mentioned the goblin adding ...in fact, william shakespeare never wrote these following lines at all, but whoever wrote them, probably was thinking of the play "julius caesar" at the time, perhaps we too, should be thinking of it then..." said the goblin as he put up the quote now, not meaning to offend though

anonymous quote:
Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.

Caesar.jpg

Last edited:

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

today the smug goblin's crafty plan seemed finally to have worked, where having bought his children "netbooks" he has turned them into mirror images of himself, no, he has even gone one stage further, since he is at home today while they are in his usual bistro surfing, thus by default his home is both tidy and quiet, somehow MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA could be heard from far and wide now

128927998900400619.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a goth's "last post" thread

"...rest now, for we can always continue this in the morning, moreover this idea of "posting something out of oneself" will remain too, where in fact, these forums, with their threads and members all move on eventually..." mentioned the goblin from his years of posting now, adding "...no soo, what matters isn't the forum, nor the thread, nor even the other members then, for unless we meet we'll all remain unknown personas between us, no what actually matters is getting one's own posts right to oneself while there still time to do so, which sounds a bit selfish I know but isn't this life too short to surrender all one's effort into those more immediate concerns of that dailylife there, besides who wants to live a life where all one knows of oneself is what one owns, how one looks too, or where one's epitaph might just as well read the old fart, while he lived that is, had been the greatest walmart goer ever...", no, upon reflection here the goblin actually wondered, what beyond his own thoughts and feelings then does anyone really have of themselves, hence all this was his journey to self in posts that would continue in earnest while it still could

The_Faces_of_Capitalism_by_Pit_Kuru.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

This website was becoming a Old Folks Home type of website, what I did was get members excited enough to get their blood pumping once again, you people are still young yet you guys act like you are one foot in the grave, have a nice day
"...no, I think a fully thinking likable ageless persona is the goal here..." replied the the goblin who knew full well what an old folks home was like, both from having one down the street from where he lived, and from visiting his vegetated mother who, though well cared for, had no stimulation whatsoever, no real interaction with others that is, and certainly nothing like these forums/venues where one can exchange views upon everything, "...oh yes, there was always a radio in the corner of the room together with a television in the sitting room to help against out the background silence, and where busy nurses voicing out the same old lines and instructions too, as they spoon feed her, washed her, changed her nappies, dressed her, and generally looked after her in a way that she could no longer do for herself now...", where his mother was one in a group of twenty there, and where visiting time was about all the stimulation they ever got, "...so look around this forum again, note that there is no need for you to pump up people's blood here or anywhere, for each one of us are well aware of a truth of it, that if one doesn't carefully create some workable persona before reaching old age, then this dailylife would have every right let one mentally drown in merlin's cave for one's complacency...", so to the goblin at least this livewriting idea was not about fighting others in rapport, others who were personas anyway, no instead the real battle was all about keeping one's internal ahead of one's external where society puts one out to grass eventually and kills us off in kindness

Time-Photo_zps01bfb09c.jpg

70 263 2163

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin most probably couldn't even "think his way out of a paper bag" this morning, though whether that was the frost coated view that greeted his occasional glance outside, or more likely that the fact this slow moving into winter physically reminded him too much of decline, either way then, those spells, cast by a punchy coffee and deep music upon the surface area of the bistro had lost their usual potency with the goblin grounded, saying "...a wave withdraws to crash upon itself each time, just like my posting now, so this too, will retract to the point where it all crashes out of me in a post again, and then, when it does, it'll seem as effortless as something even witnessed by me..." continuing "...to be honest I watched the google stream of the film zeitgeist through the night, hence this retracting feeling within me at this point, a lot of it reminded me of those two extremes within american society these days, that of "blind belief" against "blind disbelief", but they're both wrong I feel, america is not an angel here, nor a demon either, she is just human in my view, like the rest of us then...", well, except for the goblin that is for he was only a persona

Picture18-1.png

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w"]ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "honest dating" thread

xxxxx said:
Anyway, one can only play a "part" for so long before the facade slips and the real person emerges.....

and with that the goblin's facade slipped and the real goblin then emerged from behind it, saying "...no can't remember which one is the mask anymore...", and yet, joking apart, the goblin could relate to people quite openly hidden like this, no, it wasn't "dates" he was seeking anyway, no, he just wanted to know how other people were experiencing their lives, their thoughts, feelings, and reflections, saying "...how strange it seems to me that casual relationships seem cheap where real relationships seem costly..", so the Internet just offered the goblin two types it seemed, those that he actually grew to admire and like for their depth of their character, and those others elsewhere whose atributes were little more than triggers to his nagging libido, adding "...well, as to my honestly, I very much doubt that I could be this honest if, for example, you knew me as your bank manager, or your doctor or your local policeman then..."

deception.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, just sharing again

something within the goblin always feared all that they call organized religion for the fact that it was organized, and thus trying to organize one too, saying "...how often do I feel that religion is an excuse not to find out for oneself then, and that one's connection to within, to that which has always been there too, is just ignored because of this compliant towing of the given external line each time, and no, I won't believe in, nor go somewhere closer, nor pay something towards, anything outside of me now, when you and I know it to be just there within one and without those preconditions too..."

CherokeeWarriorSpiritArtWorkbyChuck.jpg

70 266http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 2182

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

It is also worth pointing out that one of the earliest known markers for mental health problems that is common to most severe mental health issues is that of self medication (aka substance abuse, either legal or otherwise).

"...perhaps then..." said the goblin "...it had something to do with the fact that all those drugs which normally work for the rest of us, such as alcohol, cigarettes, internet, television, shopping and football, were no longer having their desired effect on those people who had grown disfunctional here, hence their turning to self medication to fill the void left by it...", somehow the goblin felt that most people were borderline in fact, and that they would probably become as equally disfuctional as the others if their addictions were withdrawn from them, saying "...well, what with sedatives to relax us, stimulants to excite us, and distractions to give us temporary escape, somehow we actually manage to get through each dreary day doing societies bidding..."

nortonlikes.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...ah this madness then..." repeated the goblin to himself, as in the right side of his brain was writing out those visions conceived on its left side of his brain it seemed, while actually presuming too, that between his coffee and the music, he could somehow escape outside himself by doing so, a madness indeed he knew that much, "...well it's all practice for my old age I guess..." the goblin joked now, not really joking though for he would never retire as in just vegetate in some merlin's cave, adding "...ah no not I, one's persona is a serious proposition here, especially when the alternative, that of an increasingly stark sane old age, is just telling one each time to go for it, no more like go for it bigtime even...", somehow the question was never what the goblin would eventually become on the outside, for wasn't that obvious to anyone, no the real question remained what lay within him still, and whether he could actually get to it through the practice of posting like this

89bed7e97973a41341fac2aee7d3d329.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...true, perhaps if I could ever really get these posts right to myself I wouldn't need to continue here, since I would already know for sure what I am actually thinking...", so part of the goblin at this point was living his life normally, yes, but another part of him was watching the slide of the dollar under the largest debt in america's short history, adding "...so it seems that our distractions are wearing thin now, and yes, you and I might be helpless here, but I promise now that I won't look the other way while this happens, patriotism is, at its base, knowing by heart those principals that one holds to towards one's country, and holding one's country to those principals then..."

08-01-17_money8.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHdh2s38bAQ"]Money: A Brief History of the American Dollar - YouTube[/ame]